Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Think Easter and Spring

 Next week, we will be welcoming March, can you believe it?
For me, I am super excited to see some green grass again and enjoy some warmer temps. March also brings Easter and I love celebrating this day. Since Easter is early this year, we all should be decorating our homes, but I just make myself do it before March 1. So next Tuesday, you just might find me hopping around here with a few Easter eggs in hand. Have you started decorating for Easter/Spring? If you have, then be sure to share it with us at my weekly Show and Share Party on Monday.
                                                                              Blessings,
                                                                                  Linda

                                                                               source



                                                                              source

                                                                              source

                                                                             source

                                                                              source


Pin It

                       I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Linking up here...
Be Inspired
Talk of the Town
Share Your Style
Share Your Cup
Work It Wednesday

13 comments:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

So much lovely spring inspiration...and I am ready!

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Beautiful Spring inspiration! I'm so ready, too! Thinking I'll put out a few things this weekend! :) Thanks for sharing these! ~Rhonda

Curtains in My Tree said...


I am thinking Easter and Spring and it's getting colder around here.
I am so anxious to clean my yard up from all the limbs that have fell out of my trees.
I am sure spring will hit your neck of the woods before where I live.
I am thinking Easter Bunnies and flowers

Valerie Cottage Making Mommy said...

Thank Goodness. I'm ready.

Judy Pimperl said...

I love the little speckled bird eggs! I wonder if I can find my bird eggs....they're packed away somewhere.

Judy

Kim said...

I am so excited for spring. I love the warm weather and the pastel colors. Those tulips in the bucket are too sweet!

xinex said...

Your spring pictures give me so much inspiration...Christine

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

The enamel bucket filled with tulips made my heart skip a beat! I am slowly pulling out my Easter décor. I am using moss on my mantle and figured the green could work for both St. Patty's and spring. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Love all of the spring inspiration Linda! I am so ready for winter to be over and begin seeing some beautiful colors of spring. Thanks for sharing at SYS and have a wonderful weekend!
XO Barbara

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Thanks for sharing all spring inspiration at Talk of the Town. My favorite is the robin's egg wreath!

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

I absolutely love those three crosses!
Happy March to you!

Art and Sand said...

I am thinking of bringing my Easter things down from the attic and I am so glad I saw your post because I am going to copy the idea of eggs on my old scale.

Thanks for sharing at SYC.

Lynda Brandly said...

It's snowing and blowing here in Michigan so it's wonderful to see a little Spring on your blog! So many pretty ideas!
love and blessings~
Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

Related Posts with Thumbnails