Friday, October 9, 2015

The Market on Chapel Hill Recap...Part Two

 One week ago today, we were super busy getting our booth all pretty for the show, and today I am busy getting my house cleaned. I think, I like displaying a booth much better than cleaning house y'all. The show was a blast, we had so much fun seeing our neighbors at the show (it's a shame that we only see each other once a year...gotta do something about that). Speaking of my neighbors, today I am sharing some photos of their amazing booths with all of you. I hope you enjoy the tour of my sweet neighbors at THE MARKET ON CHAPEL HILL.
                                                             Blessings,
                                                                Linda

P.S. All the photos belong to my sweet friends...thanks y'all!







                                     The chair that Marian sold before it made it
                                     to the show...are you wondering who purchased
                                     it? Wonder no longer...I DID!!! Yes, her beautiful
                                     channel back chair came home with ME!

                                           If you missed part one of the reap...
                                                              click here.

Pin It
                       I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 

4 comments:

Judy Pimperl said...

That was a whole lotta' gorgeousness packed into one place! I'm glad you got the chair...can't wait to see pics of it in it's new home.
Judy

mamasmercantile said...

What a great booth, I do so wish I was close enough to visit. Always such a feast for the eyes.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Eye candy everywhere. The temptation would be too much for me, lol.

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Certainly wish I lived closer! Looks like a fabulous show! Love the chair you bought from Marion, very pretty! ~Rhonda

Related Posts with Thumbnails