Tuesday, October 6, 2015

The Market on Chapel Hill 2015 Recap...Part One

WOW...what an amazing show we had this year.
We came with a large variety of merchandise for our customers and it paid off. When we arrived at 7:30 a.m. Saturday and there was a light mist of rain, I wasn't sure how many people would come out, but hey, these guys came out in droves. My husband was the cashier and my daughter Mary Claire wrapped and bagged the goodies for me, while I mingled with the customers. From 9:00-1:00, it was non-stop in our booth, so I was very thankful that I had such good help. I can't begin telling you how much I enjoy doing this show, the organizers and the other vendors are good people y'all!! Today, I am taking you on a tour of my booth and tomorrow, I will share photos from my neighbors. Thanks for coming by and I hope you enjoy the tour.
                                                                   Blessings,
                                                                     Linda

                                       I couldn't do this, without my sweet hubs.
                                                  He is my biggest supporter.
                                                           Thanks honey!

























Thanks again Mary Claire for taking time
off from work and helping your mom
pull this show off!
 
 Pin It

                       I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Linking up here...
The Scoop
Be Inspired
Share Your Style
Vintage Inspiration
Feathered Nest Friday
 A Morning Cup of Joe
Shabbilicious Friday
Sundays at Home
MET Monday
Silver Pennies Sundays
Amaze Me Monday
 


















































16 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Now that was a great tour, a real feast for the eyes. You certainly have some wonderful treasure, no wonder you did so well. A great team.

Rita C at Panoply said...

Purely awesome, Linda! Love that your husband and daughter are into it with you. You have some really unique items with your mix of new and old - I can see where you'd be swamped. So glad it was a positive experience for you, as I know you put your heart & soul into it.
Rita

Amber ~ The French Pressed Home said...

Whaaa!! I see I missed MANY things I would have loved to purchase. I'm sure most had sold by the time I got around to shopping. So glad you had a great show Linda. It definitely was a great time.

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Your booth looked fabulous! And I love all the items you had to offer...displayed very cleverly! Great outfit, too! Glad it was a success! ~Rhonda

Artsy VaVa said...

I'm glad you had a great show. I see so many things in your pictures that I'd love to have! Hopefully I can make it next year. Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Beautiful recap! I see many things I'd love to have :)
Blessings,
Patti

Melissa said...

Love your booth, Linda! So many things I'd love to buy! Wish I lived closer - looks like it was amazing. Can't wait to see your neighbors' booths.

Bonnie said...

Your booth looked great! I looked for you but it was so crowded I never saw you. Saw your daughter and husband. You do need help. Glad the show was a great success. I know it was exciting.

Judy Pimperl said...

I love the fact that your business is a real family affair. Glad to hear you had a great show...now maybe you can rest for a minute or two! Love your outfit in the pictures, and the boots are cute too!
Judy

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Everything looks wonderful! I was thinking of you and hoping you had good weather!

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Lovely booth! I would spend A LOT of time in there looking and oohing and ahhing!

thepaintedapron.com said...

Thanks for the peek at all your fabulous finds Linda! Your space is so professionally staged, I'm sure there was lots of excitement and sales, so many wonderful goodies! I used to do a lot of home hows and could not have done it without my family's help and muscles! That is so great how they support you :)
Jenna

Junkchiccottage said...

Glad you had such a wonderful time at the show. Your daughter is adorable and how great she could help you sell. I see lots of fun things I would have loved to shop for at this market. We have a market on Friday near me called Nellies Barn Sale and I cannot wait to go. Girls day out for a great show with wonderful vendors.
Have a great rest of the week.
Kris

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Wow, look at all that space you have! I see so many goodies I'd be proud to have in my home. You probably didn't have much left over to bring back to the store. Thanks, Linda, for sharing your market at Vintage Inspiration Party.

Curtains in My Tree said...


What wonderful items you had for sale. I really like the oyster shells on the small board to make a cross something we don't see in Missouri

CraftyHope said...

I'm FINALLY getting around to seeing this post. So glad it was a great show for you and you had so much support from your family. You definitely had a ton of cute items. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the tea towel with the little camper in it. You'll have to let me know if you have any more of those.

Related Posts with Thumbnails