Monday, October 19, 2015

Show and Share No. 284

 Oh my goodness, last week just flew by and now it's already time for another Show and Share Party, are you ready?
I'm so looking forward to seeing what all of you have been up to, this past week. Where you crafting, cooking, traveling or maybe working on a room makeover? Whatever you were doing, it's now the time to share it here at my party. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and partying with me.
                                                                Blessings,
                                                                   Linda
Recap from last week...
                                        I shared a look inside the shop...if you
                                         missed it...then click here for a look
                                                                  around.

                                            I also shared a second post, with more
                                        photos of how the shop is always changing.
                                                           You can find it here.

Features from last week...
                                                 Jenna @The Painted Apron

                                           Mary Jo @Master "Pieces" of My Life

                                                 Angela @Simply Beautiful

                                                  Stacey @Poofing The Pillows

Pin It

                       I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.
   



35 comments:

Donna Wilkes said...

The days are rolling by - I think because of less sunlight each day. I am early for once - be back at lunch to check the links. Thanks for hosting!

Pamela said...

Happy Monday morning Linda! Hope your weekend was a good one. Thank you for hosting.

xinex said...

Oh how I would love to browse through your shop. Thanks for hosting!...Christine

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda! Such pretty features! Have a great week ahead. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Rita C at Panoply said...

Linda, thank you for the party. I love your features, but I am really taken with your shop. I love how you mix vintage with new - so, so well! Your latest cart from Chapel Hill Mkt is a great piece, and that hutch (I think I saw a sale sign on it?) is still a fabulous favorite of mine. Hard to name everything I love, but I love everything. Those boot cuffs are cute!
Rita

Stacey said...

Thank you so much for the feature!!

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Planning on scooting over to Mobile later this week and hope to stop by Coast Charm at Antiques at the Loop! Thanks for the party, and hope to see you soon.

Leslie Anne

S H Elliott said...

Thanks for hosting this fun party. Great features.
Sheila

Kim said...

How cute is that mummy pumpkin link? Love it, thanks for the party, Linda!

Unknown said...

Enjoyed the features and touring your shop, Linda! Thanks for hosting and sharing! Take care, Cynthia

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Loved "browsing" at your shop - so many fantastic items! Love that "Pray Big" wooden block! It really stood out to me for some reason. Thanks for hosting this wonderful party each week!

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Thanks for the party.
Have a lovely week.
Denise

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Hope you had a great weekend! Thanks for hosting the party! ~Rhonda

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Linda for Show and Share 284. Love peeks into your collectibles.

Debra@CommonGround said...

I love starting off my week with your party, Linda! thanks so much for having us over!

mjmaterazo said...

happy monday linda! thank you so much for the feature. such a great way to start the week! love your parties & your store is amazing. i only wish i lived closer. have a fabulous week. xo- maryjo
https://maryjomaterazo.typepad.com

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks for hosting!!

Hugs,
Deb

Our Hopeful Home said...

Thanks for the party Linda! Gorgeous features! Have a great week!
xokathleen

Unknown said...

I hope you are enjoying some of this wonderful weather we are having down here. Thanks for the party!

thepaintedapron.com said...

Hi Linda! Thanks so much for the feature, I am so excited! We are enjoying this beautiful fall weather on the coast this week, delightful! Thanks for a great party and always a perfect start to my week~
Jenna

Vel Criste said...

Thank you so much for hosting Linda!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Linda!

Unknown said...

fab shop, fun party and awesome hostess :) have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Linda, thanks so much for hosting the link party!!

Parlor Room Ponderings said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Have a great week! Diane

Deanies Stash said...

I enjoy looking at the photos of your shop and the ever-changing things for sale. Wish I lived closer to shop there! Thank you for hosting.

Dianne

Calypso In The Country said...

Thanks for hosting again and have a wonderful week!
Shelley

Unknown said...

New to the party,,,thanks so much for hosting! Love autumn and all the ideas that are out there in the bloggin world!

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello beautiful! I’m loving your party! Thank you for hosting. Please join us at our party that goes until Friday at 7 pm. We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls

Pat @ bringingfrenchcountryhome said...

Wish you weren't so far away. Would love to visit your gorgeous shop. Pat at bringingfrenchcountryhome.

Anonymous said...

So many wonderful autumn vignettes. Love the Pallet Pumpkin sign!
Thanks for hosting!

Sarah said...

Thanks for hosting. I'm late linking up. The party is full of inspiration. I'm off to visit.

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Linda, wonderful features, thanks so much for hosting!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party... I am a little late, too! Too much going on this Fall, but it makes it fun. Enjoy your week!

carol@The Red Painted Cottage said...

Thank you for hosting this wonderful party with such inspiration!

Related Posts with Thumbnails