Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Shop Time

 September has arrived, and I realized that I haven't taken y'all on a shop tour in a really long time.
I am blessed that my business is doing so good. During the summer months, things were moving out very fast and it was keeping this ole shop owner on her toes. I have been on several out of town pickin' trips, so I could keep up with the demand. Next week, I have another pickin' trip planned, so stay tuned to see what I find on that trip. This tour is in my new room, and tomorrow I will take inside my original room. So, let's see what it looks like today, because tomorrow, things might be different.
                                                                Blessings,
                                                                   Linda




























Pin It

                       I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Linking up here...
Vintage Inspiration
Be Inspired
Tweak It Tuesday
Share Your Style
Shabbilicious Friday
Feathered Nest Friday
The Scoop

13 comments:

Rita C at Panoply said...

Love it all, Linda. It's styled beautifully.

mamasmercantile said...

Such a beautiful space with so many things to look at and admire. I am sure it will all fly out quickly.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Wow! Just when I thought your space couldn't look any better, you show us all this eye candy from one corner to the next. Love your jewelry displays, love it all. Thank you for partying at Vintage Inspiration Party.

Judy Pimperl said...

Great, as always!
Judy

RusticOwlTreasures said...

Love your style! everything is beautiful! (i'm also from Alabama) and I met you last year at the Chapel Market. I bought a couple of bingo cards! Looking forward to seeing your booth again this year there!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Linda,
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Wish I was closer so i could come by to shop!!

Hugs,
Deb

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Thanks for taking us on a tour of your fabulous space! Sure wish I lived closer... I'd be a loyal customer, with all of your great finds! ~Rhonda

Homeroad said...

Your shop looks wonderful! I wish I lived closer!
:)
Susan Homeroad

Ellen Ross | Ask Away Blog said...

Wow so cozy and cute!
XO Ellen from Ask Away
www.askawayblog.com

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Very charming Linda!

thepaintedapron.com said...

Looks great Linda, so many pretties!
Jenna

Noble Vintage said...

Looks great Linda! I'm glad you are doing so well! :)

Debra Howard said...

awesomeness

Related Posts with Thumbnails