Monday, September 28, 2015

Show and Share No. 281

 Oh, it's so nice to take a break from all the repurposing...painting...pricing and packing merchandise for the market, and check in with all of y'all.
Well, how are y'all doing? After getting my hair highlighted and a pedicure today, I think I will be feeling normal again. I really need some, me time! If, you are coming to the market this year (The Market on Chapel Hill), you can find me located under the large white tent. I will be the booth that is full to the gills. Last year, I really didn't bring enough merchandise, so this year, I am loading up a truck, SUV and a U-Haul trailer. I will try and snap some pics of the merchandise, before it gets loaded on Thursday, but I know I won't have time to write a post, but I will have time to share on Instagram, so you can check there for a sneak peek. Now, onto the PARTY!!!
                                                              Blessings,
                                                                  Linda
Features from last week...
                                                Lauren @ West Furniture Revival

                                                 Heidi @ My Sweet Cottage

                                               Karen @ Karen's Up on The Hill

                                               Jamie @Anderson and Grant

Pin It

                       I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.
   



27 comments:

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks Linda for Show and Share 281. Looking forward to your pictures and comments from the market. You have been mega busy!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party !
Your booth looks gorgeous Linda !

Rita C at Panoply said...

I figured you'd be buried deep in prep work this week, Linda. Thanks for taking the time to host us all. I love your shop shot!

Unknown said...

thank you so much for featuring my Mad Men Dresser! was a very nice surprise this morning!

just the woods said...

thank you for hosting!!

Judy Pimperl said...

Hope you have a great show, my friend. You've worked hard for it...Safe travels.
Judy

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Linda, thanks so much for featuring my frog collection! Sounds like you are going to have a busy week, hope it all goes well for you.

Unknown said...

Good luck with your show and thanks for taking the time to host!

Thelma said...

I love looking at your pics of all the treasures in the market. Wished I lived closer. Thanks for hosting a great blog party. xo

Kim said...

Thanks for the party, Linda. I'll be checking Instagram for the pretties! ;)

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Thank you so much for the party Linda.
XO Barbara

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Your space is looking wonderful, Linda! Oh how I wish I could shop! Hope you have a WONDERFUL sale! Thanks so much for taking the time to host the party!

Mary K. said...

Linda thanks for hosting a wonderful party. Have a great week.

thepaintedapron.com said...

Thanks for the party Linda! I hope your vehicles come home empty! Good luck!
Jenna

Anonymous said...

Linda, thanks for the link party!!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the
party!!
Hugs,
Deb

Blue Creek Home said...

From one Southern gal to another - "Bless your heart"!
I can imagine how hard you have been working. I am going to try my best to get down to see y'all this weekend.
Thanks for the party!
Rhonda

Debra@CommonGround said...

thanks for the party, Linda, have fun at the event!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Linda,
I hope that your Sell lots of stuff. Sure wish I could be there cause I know you'll have lots of good "junk!"

hugs
Sissie

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

What a busy week this is for you! So glad you took some time for yourself - you sure deserve it! Hope you have sunshiny weather and high sales! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Artsy VaVa said...

Thanks for hosting the party. Good luck at the market.

Sarah said...

Linda, your booth looks like a fun place to shop. I'd be there if I lived in the area. I'm in TX so headed to Round Top tomorrow.
Thanks for hosting.

bj said...

It's been awhile since I've been here...:)
Thank you for hosting...and your booth looks really great.

Unknown said...

wow sounds like you will have plenty to show off :) Thanks for hosting us and enjoy your restful day!

Life at Still Woods said...

Hi Linda! I hope you have a wonderful time at The Market and head back home with all your goodies sold!
Blessings from Lynda at Still Woods Farmhouse

Deanies Stash said...

Linda, thank you for hosting each week. What wonderful features and your booth is so inviting. Have a great week!

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Good luck with your upcoming show. I can't believe you have time to host this party with all you have to do! Sell lots of goodies!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails