Saturday, May 31, 2014

Shop Talk with Antiques at the Loop

  I wanted to do a regular series on my blog, something unique that hasn't been done before. I came up with an idea to feature small shops, that are located throughout the country. So, every Friday you can stop by and check out a new shop, and at the same time meet the owner. Some weeks, I will be sharing some wonderful vendors that set up at vintage style shows. I am hoping that this series will introduce you to some shops and shows, that you might not already know about, and better yet, they might be in driving distance for you, wouldn't that be nice? This week it gives me great pleasure to introduce you to the antique/home decor shop where Coastal Charm Interiors is located, so come on in and look around at Antiques at the Loop. If, you are headed down to our beautiful beaches for a summer vacation, then you must put this wonderful shop, on your to-do list. The shop is located in Mobile, just north of Orange Beach/Gulf Shores, Alabama. You will find anything from fine antiques...vintage...primitives, to new home décor at Antiques at the Loop. Let me know that you are stopping by and maybe I can meet you there. We have a facebook page for the shop, and I would love to see it grow, so it would really make me happy if you will "like" us there. Click here to "like". Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have fun shopping, from the comfort of your home.








































 










 



        Let's Connect!!!!
Pin It
Linking up here...

13 comments:

Artsy VaVa said...

Another great tour!

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

I spy my own booth! Even though I go to Antiques at the Loop frequently, there is always something new to see! I spend as much time shopping there as I do working on my own booth! I've always thought it was a great mix of so many different styles. Something for everyone.
And I love your new jewelry line!

Thanks for the tour. I need to scoot over there to pick up a few of the things I saw in your photos!

One Shabby Old House said...

What a great place! I think you have a wonderful idea going on here. I would love for you to check out a new shop in Tampa called RareHues. The grand opening is this Saturday and I will be sharing lots of pictures. You are welcome to share anything you would like from my blog if you find this something you are interested in.
Check RareHues out on Facebook too!
Hugs
Becky

Rita C at Panoply said...

This was fun seeing all the different styles under one roof - thanks for sharing, Linda. I love how the one vendor took pallets and framed out their booth. I wonder if those are attached to the walls or free-standing?

Unknown said...

If I only lived closer to you! I love, love, love your booths & the goodies in them. Specifically, I am swooning over the chairs! I thought that I saw somewhere you are going to be in Franklin, TN in October. Is that correct?

Art and Sand said...

Lots of fun stuff on display. Those yellow vases toward the end really caught my eye.

Bonnie said...

This is a wonderful antique shop with great booths. I saw many things I like, many things I have and can't part with and can tell this is a great place to shop. Love all the McCoy pots.

I have to ask on pic #22 what is the motif on the gold rimmed glasses? Are they owls? I would love to know the price and dealer to contact.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I love a mall with a great eclectic mix of vintage treasures. So much eye candy and something for everyone.

Debbiedoos said...

You are killing me with this shop!! I just wish I could hop in my car and come on over. Awesome stuff!!

P said...

What a great idea. Loved seeing all the different booths. I had no idea the shop was so large . I will deffinitely like your facebook page. If your are ever in Atlanta please come by A Classy Flea and check out my booth. Hope to see your booth in person soon and can't wait to see all the other places you visit.

Junkchiccottage said...

Oh Linda I see so many things that are awesome. I so wish I lived closer.
Have a great Sunday.
Kris

thepaintedapron.com said...

I can't wait until I have enough time to come over and go exploring! It was fun seeing your frames and jewelry tucked here and there and I love your tags!
Jenna

http://decoratedchaos.blogspot.com said...

I plan on painting a little wooden stool.

Related Posts with Thumbnails