Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday No. 213

After two days of working in my yard, it's a miracle that I am here today. Seriously, sometimes I forget how old and out of shape I am, and I over do it, when it comes to making my yard look better. We are tearing down a fence and adding a new flower bed. Both of these things have been on the to-do list for quite some time now. Also, new mulch is being added to all the beds. So, what have you been up too? I did hit some garage sales on Saturday and came home with some beautiful custom drapes, for my dining room. They are like new and get this...they were only $20! When I get them hung up, I will be sure to share.
                                                 Blessings,
                                                   Linda
Recap from last week...

                                            I announced my new
                                          handmade jewelry line
                                                "REFRESH".

                                         You can view more of the
                                                  collection here.

                              We all enjoyed having Laurel at
                                      "Shop Talk" this week.

                          If you missed seeing this talented gal's booth,
                                                 then click here.

                                     Did you see my home tour
                                 over at "How I Found My Style"
                                               on Sunday?

                             You can click here, to see it. Please
                              don't forget to tell the host Pamela
                                                 hello!

Features from last weeks party...
                                      Anne @Design Dreams by Anne

                                   Rhonda @Blue Creek Home

                                    Lindsey @Simply Salvage

                                      Christine @Little Brags

 Pin It

If you are featured here at NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY...please be sure to grab my starfish featured button for your blog.
 
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/
 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button (you can find it located under my header/buttons) to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I a hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.

 After you link up here...please take a visit over to Angie's party...Knick of Time Tuesday/Vintage Style Inspiration and join her fun party too.

33 comments:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

I've been enjoying a little time in the garden, too...always wonderful! Thanks for hosting, Linda!

DD's Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting Linda! Working in the garden is so nice right now even if pulling weeds makes my back ache!

Cristina Garay said...

Thanks for hosting us, Linda! Have a wonderful week!

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Sounds like we're on the same page. We've been refreshing the gardens and outdoor spaces, as well. Thanks so much for hosting. Glad to link up!

Rita C at Panoply said...

I find this time of year extremely busy! Garden, thrifting, special occasions - wish there was more time (and energy!)each day. I caught all your posts this week - congrats on the feature at Pamela's - and thank you for hosting the fun.
Rita C at Panoply

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

Somehow I missed your post on the new jewelry line - I love it! I'm sure it's going to be very popular at Coastal Charm Interiors! Thanks for hosting, Linda!

Jen said...

Oh, the wind has been AWFUL out here in Utah...
So, it was a good time to stay inside and finish some projects.
Have a wonderful week and thank you for the party~!
Jen @ Lace Crazy
(=

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

It has been a garden clean up, planting, putting up temp fences to keep the dogs out of the garden kind of week for me too. Thanks for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday, Linda, love joining in.
Joy

Christine at Little Brags said...

Hi Linda, thanks so much for including my post in your super features today!!! I loved Ann's project!!!! Hugs Christine from Little brags

Tina said...

Have been attempting some clean-up in our yard, but major work has to wait until the kitchen is finished.
Thank you so much for hosting.

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Love your party and am all linked up! Don't work too hard!

thepaintedapron.com said...

thanks for the party Linda, I must pop over to Pamela's to see your home tour!
Jenna

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the party each and every week, Linda!!!! :)

- Brooke -

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Linda, Congrats on your new jewelry line! Thanks for hosting and enjoy the rest of the week.
Hugs,
Sherry

ANNE said...

Thank you so much for the feature, and for hosting too!

Have a happy week!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your party! Been in the yard and garden too, and it's back breaking work!!! Have a good week, Julia

Calypso In The Country said...

Thanks for hosting again! Enjoy your week!
-Shelley

Unknown said...

I like to take pictures in the garden, not work in it so much lol :) thanks for the fun party as always!

Vintage Paint and more... said...


We've been cleaning out flowerbeds and planting a few things also... that time of year... thank you so much for hosting and have a wonderful week....

Shannon said...

Your jewelry is awesome Linda! Love it. Thanks for hosting.

Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thank you so much for hosting.


Madonna
MakeMineLemon

lorraines resources and rewards said...

thanks linda for hosting another great party have a great week zen hugs all around.

Artsy VaVa said...

Thanks for hosting the party. I hope you have a great week!

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Hi, Linda! So glad to be joining you this week! Thank you.

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Linda, I love your new jewelry line! Such a creative to way to give things a pretty new life. Thanks so much for the party!

Jeanette

Maria Elena said...

Thank you so much for hosting! :) Enjoy your week. Maria

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Thanks again for letting me share my booth on Shop Talk...so FUN :) And thanks for hosting...again! Laurel

Lou Lou Girls said...

I love your party! Thanks for hosting. Please come and party with us. We would love to have you. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I'd love it if you link up with me tomorrow for Worthwhile Wednesdays http://thecraftiestallie.blogspot.com
Hope to see ya tomorrow,
Allie

Unknown said...

Thanks Linda for a great party as usual.

Anonymous said...

Summer is coming!! We hope you have tons of fun things planned. Thanks for hosting another great party. We love your blog!

Best Wishes,
Sharon, Denise & Aubrie

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

I totally hear you about the gardening to make it easier on myself this past weekend I got my nieces over to help me with the weeding. They were a big help.
Thanks for the party.
Have a great week.
Denise

Unknown said...

Hi Linda - I'm super late to the party as I've been "on the road" with terrible access to the Internet. What fun I've had this morning looking through your shop. Someday I will make it by there as I will be living so much closer soon. Thanks for hosting and blessings to you, Patti

Related Posts with Thumbnails