Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday No.214

Hope you are all having a fun holiday weekend. Here at Coastal Charm, we spent two days at our beach condo, so yes, our holiday weekend has been spent relaxing by the sea. After all the hard yard work, that the two of us did last week, these two lazy days, were just what we both needed. Now, it's time to get back to work. While I was relaxing, I had some time to think about changing something up here at my blog. I have had this idea for a few weeks now and I think today is the day to share it with y'all. What do y'all think about me changing the name of my linky party? What? No more NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY? I started this party four years ago and have really enjoyed it, but I am feeling that it might be time to give her a new name. The name that keeps popping up in my head is "SHOW and SHARE". I need all of y'all to be honest with me and tell me what you think. Should I change the name? If so, what do you think about it being called "Show and Share"? If you have any names to suggest, it would be greatly appreciated. Please help this gal out, and let me hear from you. Now, let's see what you have to share this week. Just a little heads up...next week at the party, there will be a great GIVEAWAY, so be sure to come back then and party with us.
                                             Blessings,
                                               Linda
Look what caught my eye from last week...

                                Kaylor @Fisherman's Wife Furniture

                                  Melanie @Lost and Found
                                            Carol @Art and Sand

                               Kathleen @Charm Bracelet Diva

                                         Titia @Crafty In Canada

 Pin It


If you are featured here at NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY...please be sure to grab my starfish featured button for your blog.
 
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/
 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button (you can find it located under my header/buttons) to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I a hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.

 After you link up here...please take a visit over to Angie's party...Knick of Time Tuesday/Vintage Style Inspiration and join her fun party too.

51 comments:

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Happy Memorial Day Everyone!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!
Hope you are having a great weekend!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Donna Wilkes said...

Sorry, Linda, for some reason the springs pic did not show up. Hope your beach trip was relaxing. Thanks for hosting.

Rita C at Panoply said...

Hey Linda, glad your weekend was a relaxing one. I like the name change because I have always tried to link to party themes with posts that seemed relevant to the title. I think this broadens the possibilities of those who may link. Thank you for hosting, I'm linking with one that goes more with the new name. :)
Rita

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Linda, thanks for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday. Love joining in.
Joy

Cristina Garay said...

Linda, I think "Show and Share" is a great name, I also like Nifty Thrifty Tuesday, but change is always welcome! ;) Thanks for hosting us one more time! Happy Memorial day!

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Glad you're relaxing, Linda. I've considered linking some of my posts, but, didn't feel as though it fit the theme. So, I think a name change would be good.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing such beautiful features - and of course for another great party!!!
I think Show & Share sounds great - opens it up to different types of posts :)
Have a great week

Artsy VaVa said...

Thanks for hosting the party! I like the new name you are considering for the party.

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Thanks, Linda, for hosting! Hope you're having a great Memorial Day!

Judy Pimperl said...

Thanks for another fun party! Hope your summer is off to a great start!
judypimperl.blogspot.com

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I'm like Rita and usually link up to parties with names that my project applies to, Linda. I think the name change would allow for more people to feel they could link up. Thanks for hosting!

T. Emrich said...

Thank you so much for featuring my green dresser. And thank you again for hosting every week. I love all that you do, and so jealous of the beach house!

Melanie, LostandFoundDecor.com said...

Hi Linda! Thank you for sharing my post about my picking finds! And I like the new name :)

Thecreativeme23 said...

Thanks for hosting - I hope you check out my black petunias!!

Cheryl @ The Creative Me and My McG

Burlap Luxe said...

Happy Memorial Day and the beautiful share.
Off to visit.
Xx
Dore

deb said...

Hi Linda, so glad you got a relaxing weekend! Thank you for hosting Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays for al these years. Show and Share sounds great ~ I'm not one for change (maybe just had too much of it lately ;)) but it is good to shake things up once in a while. ;) Plus as the other ladies mentioned it will broaden your audience. I'll be here with you no matter what, even tho I go MIA at times, my thoughts are with you always...usually dreaming of being at the beach with you! LOL xoxoxox
*hugs*deb

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting Linda, and I think Show & Share is a great name. There's nothing wrong with changing things up.

Unknown said...

I think the new name sounds great! Thanks for hosting. Great features!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

I love the kitchen you featured!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Love the kitchen! Thank you for hosting and have a nice week.
FABBY

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Well change is always hard for me LOL but I do like the name Show & Share too. Glad you were able to relax -- it's FINALLY hot here in the Midwest and I'm loving it! Thanks for hosting.

thepaintedapron.com said...

Happy Memorial Day Linda! Love that beach sign with the surf board and buoys! Hope you had a great weekend,it was pretty crazy on the coast~ thanks for the party!
Jenna

Unknown said...

I too loved relaxing this weekend :) Love the current name, love the new name, but I am easy to please! Love partying with you, regardless of the name!

Calypso In The Country said...

We just spent part of the weekend at the beach too...ahhh summer! Thanks for hosting!
-Shelley

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

I think "Show and Share" is fabulous! It seems to encompass more themes for blogging...if that is where you want it to go. Sometimes my post is not a recipe or a diy, maybe it is just pictures of my garden or something I just want to share. And it also includes recipes and diy posts. If that is what is on your heart, go for it!! Love your party!

Pamela said...

Thanx for the party Linda! Hope your holiday weekend was a grand one.

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Linda, Show and Share sounds like a great name also - I think it should be whatever suits your likes most.... thank you for the party and have a wonderful rest of the weekend... Cathy

Our Hopeful Home said...

Thanks so much for the feature, Linda! I love your party name, but if you were going to change it, I think "Show and Share" is a great alternative. Have a great week! xoKathleen

lorraines resources and rewards said...

thanks for the great party linda have a great week.

Shannon said...

Oh, I'm so ready to go to the beach. My dream is to own a condo or home one day. I bet you all enjoy it. Show and Share seems like a great name change. Thanks for hosting.

Shannon ~ bohemainjunktion.com

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Linda, I like Show and Share as your new party name! Thanks for hosting each week.
xx,
Sherry

Revi said...

Change is good. Go for it, as long as you keep hosting a party! Thanks for being a gracious hostess.

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

You know I'm never "nifty" nor "thrifty" so I love the switch to Show and Share. THAT, I can do!!!

joetterer said...

I vote~ keep the name the same. No particular reason why, just like your button. You run a great blog.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda! And no matter what you call the party...I'll be there!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party, Linda! Happy Memorial Day!

- Brooke -

Katie Mansfield said...

Thanks for hosting each week, Linda. I love the kitchen!

Angie @ Knick of Time said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Linda!

Art and Sand said...

Thanks for the feature. My link up today is 2 more signs I painted. I think I need to stop painting signs for awhile, but I still have 5 pieces of wood to use up.

Thanks for hosting the party.

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda, I like the new name just fine. I changed the name of my own link party just 8 or 9 weeks in to it, so I say go for it if you think it will work better for you!
Dawn @ We Call It Junkin

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Thanks so much for hosting Linda!
Blessings,
Cindy

Laura said...

Hi Miss Linda-

Is it hot there? It is here in South Texas!

Thank you for hosting-
I joined in this week (Downsizing).

Have a great week,

Laura
WSP

Curtains in My Tree said...

Hello
If I had a weekly a party I would name it
Show Me Your Treasures

I always enjoy your party
Janice

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting - I see lots of links I want to visit! I like Show and Share! Cute and to the point! :) Have a wonderful week! Julia

the cape on the corner said...

glad you enjoyed your weekend. thanks for hosting.

bobbie said...

thanks for hosting! I really don't care what you call it ~ it will still be wonderfully full of great inspiration!!!

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Hi Linda, hope you had a great memorial day weekend and thanks for hosting the party!
Marie @ The Interior Frugalista

Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting another great party! Have a fantastic week.

Best Wishes,
Sharon, Denise & Aubrie

Unknown said...

Hi Linda,
Thanks for the lovely party. And I actually am one of the new kids on the block...so I don't think my opinion should matter about the name change. However, I must say I do really like Nifty Thrifty.

Deanies Stash said...

Hi Linda. I like the name Show and Share. What ever you choose I know we will like! You have style.

Hugs, Dianne

Related Posts with Thumbnails