I have noticed that something is missing this year in BLOGLAND...have you noticed this too? In the past years, there have been a lot of Christmas Tour of Homes LINKY PARTIES...these parties are put out there where everybody can link up and ...share their beautiful homes. I have always enjoyed linking up and visiting all the other links to get inspired. I hosted one of these parties a few years ago, and today I have decided to host one this year. Now, this is where I need your help. Can you help me spread the word about this Christmas Linky Party? It will take place of NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY next week. Instead of linking up THRIFTY posts, please only link posts about your 2013 Christmas décor. You can share a full house tour...vignettes...mantels or even your door décor. Just make sure it's all about Christmas. I have made a party button, and I would love it, if you would copy it and share it this week on your blog, facebook page or even pin it on pinterest. Thanks so much for being here, and now let's get this party started.
Here I have some features from last weeks party...
Debra @Common Ground
Leeann @Little Once Boutique
Krista @The Happy Housie
Kathleen @Faded Charm
Jenna @24 Cottonwood Lane
Cathy @Vintage, Paint and more...
If you are featured here at NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY...
please be sure to grab my starfish featured button for your blog.
1. Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not a mass link page) or add my party button (you can find it under my header) to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. Please don’t link the same thing you linked last week. Only new links (no more than one week old). No more than three links per person.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
5. Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6. By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.