Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Home Tour Party

Hello, and WELCOME to my Christmas Home Tour Party! It's so nice to have you here today. I am so excited to see how all of you have decorated your homes for the holidays. If you don't have a home tour post, that's okay, you can link up any kind of Christmas post. This party is all about getting inspiration from each other. Today, I will sharing a mini home tour, so please come back Tuesday night to see more rooms at Coastal Charm.
                                                   Blessings,
                                                      Linda



                                                Come on in!


                                        We love to have visitors here at
                                                 Coastal Charm.

                                 Neutral is the theme in our family room.
 
                                                My favorite wreath.

                                        Oh how I luv anything WHITE!

                                              The family room tree.


                                    A few months ago, I painted this
                                    vintage luggage for Coastal Charm
                                    Interiors, but it is now hanging out
                                                   at our home.

                                I made some sheet music garland for my
                                tree, and I also have some for sale at the shop.

                                   What's missing? Oh yes...I need to
                                    wrap some gifts. That will be going
                                                    on soon.


                                I wonder where this cute vintage truck
                                came from? Thank goodness my MIL
                                saved it for Mr.CC...yes my hubs spent
                                a lot of time back in the late 50's playing
                                                       with it.

                                           A little rustic touch.

                                  Ironstone...vintage silver ornaments...glitter
                                  pine cones...bronze pine cones...faux pine...
                                        50's toy car=a Christmas vignette.

                                   Another one of Mr.CC's childhood toys.
                               I hope that one day we will have a grandson,
                                    that will love playing with Pop's toys.
                                  

You can see more pictures of our foyer here
and click here, to view more of our mantel.
Pin It


Party Guidelines


1.      Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not a mass link page) or add my party button (you can find it at the top of this post) to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
 
2.    No more than three links per person.
 
3.     I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
 
4.     You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK and PINTEREST.
 
5.     Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
 
6.     By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.

Linking up to some other fun parties here...
MET Monday


48 comments:

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

Oh, Linda! I love it all - the stockings with the green bows - the Lord of All wreath - the music banner on your tree - that tin star with just the right amount of rust on your gate - and I think my absolute favorite - that little vintage car! It is so you and I love your style! Thanks so much for sharing your holiday home and for hosting this party! Merry Christmas - Doreen

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Linda...you always have beautiful and inspiring Christmas decor. I'm especially smitten with your "Lord over all" wreath and your Christmas tree is such a delight. :)

May your and yours have a most JOYous Christmas!
~Diane

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

What a festive wonderland you've created. Your husbands old toys are so precious!

Unknown said...

Looks lovely Linda! I didn't know you bought that banner, somehow I missed that, did you hide it from me? lol! I have yet to finish decorating my house. Not sure anymore will get done this year. I have been blessed with some last minute Christmas orders so we may just have to live with just a tree and the front door this year (at least I got that much done!). I do want to try to get the mantle done, but we will see... Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family! Hope to see you soon!

Peace,
Debbie @ Flower Child Designs

Crystelle Boutique said...

Your house is looking fabulous! I especially like the wreath (and background) and the gate, oh my!!!
have a very merry Christmas!!:)
hugs x, Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique

Melissa said...

Love all of your Christmas decor Linda!!! Just beautiful! I'm afraid the deer decor I just posted may not be Christmasy enough, so please feel free to delete it if you don't think it should be included here this week. As always, thanks for hosting!!

Melissa@Shabby Love

The Fancy Shack said...

Linda, your home tour is just gorgeous. I love the neutrals and all your vintage pieces!The music sheet garlands are such a cute idea. Thanks for hosting such a fun party. Merry Christmas!
Kimberlee

Debra@CommonGround said...

Linda, your home is so cozy and comfortable, the perfect family place for Christmas! Love the white suitcase with the chalkboard!!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Very pretty, Linda! I love your tree! I also love the ease of decorating using a bowl filled with ornaments. That is probably one of my favorite things to do in recent years.

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Linda, Your home looks beautiful decorated for Christmas! Thanks for hosting and Merry Christmas to you and your family.
xx,
Sherry

Anonymous said...

Your home looks beautiful. Love the painted suitcase with the Merry Christmas chalkboard sign in front of your tree. Thanks so much for hosting this fun party!

Noble Vintage said...

thanks for creating this fun party, Linda! Your home looks wonderful. Merry Christmas!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Everything looks so pretty Linda...LOVE your tree and that pretty music sheet garland! Thanks so much for hosting!

Anonymous said...

Love your decor, esp the wreath and music garland.

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Everything looks so beautiful Linda and I love the suitcase!!

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Thank you so much for hosting Linda! Your home is stunning...love all of your beautiful touches and your tree is amazing!
Wishing you a wonderful week and a very Merry Christmas!
XO Barbara

Krista Aasen said...

Your family room looks stunning all ready for Christmas- I am a color girl but I LOVE how warm and cozy your neutral decor looks- makes me want to give it a go!! Thanks for hosting Linda:) Have a wonderful week!!

SerendipityRefined said...

Thanks so much for hosting (and for inviting me). Your home is truly lovely and Mr. CC's truck makes a perfect addition...I love the fact that it's ivory...like it was made especially for you! Have a wonderful Christmas in your beautiful home! xo, Kimberly

Cristina Garay said...

Thanks for hosting Linda! Your home looks amazing. I love the Christmas tree, the suitcase, and of course Mr.CC old toys.

Pamela said...

Linda your home looks so beautiful! Thanx for hosting.

Debra said...

WOW I just love all your decorations, next year I am determined to make it only whites and creams! I tried this year but the red keeps peeking in. :-) Thanks for hosting the party, this is awesome. Have a great week.

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Linda, I love it all - your colors, the simplicity of it, everything... Thank you for hosting such a great party... Cathy

Anonymous said...

Linda, I love your Christmas home tour! Your mantel is stunning! The gate is so cute decorated for the holidays! I love all of the vintage pieces you have incorporated into your home and Christmas decor! Thank you for hosting another great link party! Merry Christmas!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Your home is beautiful, Linda! I love that you have toys that were your husband's! Thanks so much for hosting...can't wait to see all the inspiration! Merry Christmas!

Vel Criste said...

Oh Linda, your home just shines!!! in love most though with that vintage suitcase with chalkboard you did! Genius! thanks for hosting!

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

The little car and truck are adorable, and yes . . . you do need some Grandsons!

Thanks for the frolicking, festive, fun fete!

Donna said...

Linda,
Everything is gorgeous and I love the natural colors you used. My favorites are Mr. CC's toys as a child. What wonderful treasures!
Thanks for hosting the party!
Hugs,
Donna

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Love seeing your home decorated Linda, Thanks for hosting. Have a wonderful week.
Joy

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Oh Linda, it is all beautiful! I especially love the chippy door behind your favorite wreath and the paper banner. The wreath is gorgeous also. Happy to be joining the party!
hugs,
Jann

Deb Hrabik said...

Such an inviting home, Linda! Love your style,
Deb

Lisa said...

Your decorations are perfect and your home is just beautiful!!! Thank you so much for hosting this house tour party :)

Selene @ Restoration Beauty said...

Thanks for the fun party, Linda! Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Love that sheet music garland :) You have a lovely home! Have an awesome Christmas!

joyh82 said...

Love how you re-did the luggage and your tree is so pretty! Hope you have a Very Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Your home looks so pretty decorated for the holidays, Linda. The tree looks awesome and I really like the coffee table vignette with the tureen of ornaments and the vintage toy car. Thanks for hosting.

Faded Charm said...

Well, I finally made it to the party, Linda. I had wanted to be here earlier this morning,but life has a way of getting in the way sometimes:-)

Better late than never and thanks for hosting!

xoxo
Kathleen

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Looks beautiful Linda! I love the rusty gate with the star...I have a "twin" star at my house :) Thanks for hosting!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful home tour. Just my style. :)

must love junk said...

Linda, thanks for hosting :)
Your family room looks gorgeous! I LOVE that little toy car!
Susan

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Your home is beautiful, Linda! Love seeing it all dressed up for Christmas.

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Your Christmas decor is so beautiful!! Thanks for the party!

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Love how you decorated your home for the Holidays, Linda! Each detail is so precious....and the tree is absolutely gorgeous! The pretty luggage at the bottom looks absolutely charming and complements everything beautifully!Merry Christmas to you and your family! Thanks for having us this week! Hugs, Poppy

Unknown said...

Thank you Linda for hosting another wonderful party!

Mandy Coffey said...

Thanks for the party!
Mandy
Small Fine Print

Unknown said...

Your house looks beautiful and welcoming and festive! LOVE IT!

Thank you for your party! Julia

Babs said...

Your house looks so pretty with the neutral colors. Love the coffee table centerpiece. Thanks so much for hosting the home tour party.

Anonymous said...

Yay! It’s finally December! Happy Holidays!! Thank you for hosting this great party. We love your blog!!
~~ Seasons Greetings,

Sharon, Denise & Aubrie

Alice Wingerden said...

Thanks for hosting this and taking the time to share your lovely home! I just linked up (181) hope you will come by for a visit if you get a chance :) Thanks again! Love all the details you put into your holiday home...

Related Posts with Thumbnails