Friday, August 16, 2013

My Neighbors...Part Two

Hello y'all...I'm still alive (now you all have missed me). Been MIA for the last ten days. So, what in the world have I been doing? Mr.CC and I have been putting in 12-14 hour days helping our daughters get their classrooms ready for meet the teacher day...they are both first year teachers...more on theirs rooms ASAP! Today, I want to share a few more pics from some of my neighbors at the shop. Business has been really good and I just LOVE how the entire mall is looking. If you are ever in Mobile, please be sure to stop Antiques at the Loop...28 South Florida Street...I promise...we will not let you down...the entire shop is OUTSTANDING!!!! You can like our FACEBOOK page here (tell them I sent you by).
                                               Blessings,
                                                  Linda



                                My new friend Kathy has one charming
                                space...just look at these beautiful wreaths
                                                  that she makes.

                                           Sooooo PRETTY!!!


                                       Wonderful primitives!

                                   You can see more of Kathy's space at her
                                        blog...A Tiny Cottage On Grand.

                            Here we have Reborn Interiors.


                                        Cool lighting!!!

                My longtime friend Debra's space screams COTTAGE!!!

                                      Debra always has so many
                                           charming goodies!

                                     Luv this cabinet...don't you?

                                Mid-century at it's finest!!!

The owners put down a true THRIFTY floor
in their space...it's plywood! They stained it
and then used a sharpie to make it look like
real wood flooring...job well done!
 

20 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

You've got lots of nice looking neighbors there, Linda! It looks like a great place to have a booth.

Linda said...

I loved every pic!! That rose wreath is my favorite!

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

Wow! I wish I lived in the area!
Have a great day.
Pam

Pamela said...

Oh Linda I could spend forever there! Thanx for sharing with us at THT!

deborah@confessions of a craigslist junkie said...

What a great place! You're certainly in good company. Wish I lived in the area!

The Fancy Shack said...

What lovely neighbors you have! I want to come shop there. :) Have a great weekend Linda!

Kimberlee

Donna said...

You and your neighbors have everything looking great! I'm ready to come shop!
Hugs,
Donna

Donna said...

Everything is lovely! You have wonderful neighbors! I can't wait to come shop :)
Hugs,
Donna

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Lots of wonderful eye candy here...looks like a great shop! How wonderful you have been able to help your daughters get their first classrooms ready! Thanks for stopping by and visiting me, Linda!

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Everything looks amazing-wish I was there to shop!
Jemma

Unknown said...

HI from your newest follower on bloglovin, pinterest and GFC! it looks like you have great neighbors, what a great place to have a booth! I am a dealer myself, so stop on by! We are having a linky party and here is the link. Come on over and link up some of these great posts! http://wonderfulathome.blogspot.com/2013/08/wonderful-wednesdays-linky-party.html

Kathy said...

Linda, thanks so much for the wonderful post mentioning my Tiny Cottage in Antiques at the Loop. Your photos are wonderful. Yes you are so right each and every booth seems to compliment the other.
I live close by so I travel Florida street a lot and I catch myself whipping into the parking lot at night catching a glimpse of your little corner of heaven.
Thanks, Neighbor

Anne said...

Wish I lived closer! Lots of great treasures...yes you have great neighbors there booths look great!
xx
Anne

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh, that was fun looking at your fellow vendors, yes, you have a gorgeous mall!!! How about that floor, pretty cool! Good luck to the new teachers!

Carol

My Repurposed Life said...

I love these posts Linda! :)

back to school.. or in this case first year school--I KNOW that's a LOT of work... coming from a 19 year veteran.

Good luck to both girls!

gail

Pondside said...

Oooh - I'd love to have an hour around those little shops!

Cristina Garay said...

I love it all! Your neighbors have really good taste! The trick with the Sharpie on those floors...awesome! Thanks for sharing ;)

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

I love Kathy's space! The whole place looks wonderful. I know I would enjoy picking up a few things there. A little far afield, but you never know! ;0)

Unknown said...

Candy land! I'm sure I would be in trouble when I got home if I visited. The wreaths were beautiful.
Sandy

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

You've got me shopping the photos, Linda! :-) Wish I lived close-by! Thanks so much for sharing at the Scoop!...hugs...Debbie

Related Posts with Thumbnails