Thursday, August 8, 2013

My Neighbors...Part One

Don't we all luv good neighbors? I know I do, and I feel very blessed to have such wonderful neighbors at the shop, where I am located at. First, the owner of the store is one awesome gal, very talented in displaying and very business smart (that's why her business has does so well here in Mobile..by far the best antique mall). She knows her stuff and it shows big time. I feel so lucky to have the opportunity that she has given me and just can't thank her enough for it. Today, I am sharing her room along with a few more of my neighbors. I have more to share, so I thought I would break them up into two parts. Now, let's all see what I have to share today. Thanks for coming by, visitors always make be HAPPY...HAPPY...HAPPY!
                                               Blessings,
                                                 Linda


First, I am starting off with Desiree's room (owner of the shop). 
Farmhouse Chic...don't ya think?
 
                                             So much to see.


                                Luv that great Coke sign and those
                                                  cute skirts.
                                 Wonderful idea she had for window
                                                   treatments.

                                           
                
                                       

                               Another wonderful neighbor is Ramona...her
                                        space if full of cottage goodies.

                                            Oh how I luv this piece!

                                   Darn cute memo board she made.

                     Here, my friend Cindy hung this charming old swing
                          in her space, and filled it some great pillows.



Cindy had an awesome idea here...don't ya think?
CUTE...CUTE...CUTE!!!!
 
Antiques at the Loop
28 south Florida St. 
Mobile, AL.
 
Like our FACEBOOK page here!
If you don't mind...tell them I sent you over.
 

23 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Love all these spaces, Linda! It looks like you've got some nice and talented neighbors!

Donna Wilkes said...

I would spend lots of time and money here! The spaces are beautifully merchandised. Thanks for the tour.

Anonymous said...

Love the dough bowl,old swing and birdcage. You have very talented neighbors, as do they!

Jeannie Marie said...

What a great shop! I would love to visit whenever I get up that way! There is a lot of care taken when arranging the items. That makes for a wonderful visit!

It's been a while since I've commented but I always love to read your blog posts.

Anonymous said...

How I wish I could visit for real. It all looks so wonderful.

Maria Elena said...

What a beautiful shop! I could spend hours in there! :)

Anonymous said...

Yep, I'm loving the Coke sign and the red motel chair - they'd look great together!

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

What a fun place! Thanks for the tour, Linda!

Jeanette

chateau chic said...

Looks like a GREAT shop to be a part of.
Mary Alice

Gail said...

Oh Linda, what great neighbors! I love all the spaces. Looking forward to part 2!!

Tammy N said...

Beautiful displays. It looks like the kind of place I could spend some time wandering and dreaming. Thanks for sharing.

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Oh, I wish I could just step through your pictures and take a look around!! Fabulous! Thanks for giving us a peek in your world. I went to the Facebook page and Liked it and told them Linda sent me!

My Repurposed Life said...

what a fun place to shop! I'd love to visit and check it all out.

thanks for sharing all the pics!
gail

Ivy and Elephants said...

So many cool spaces each filled with fabulous treasures! I'll have to plan a trip to Mobile! Thanks for showing us around.
Hugs,
Patti

Unknown said...

It is all so lovely! Thank you for the tour....I too love the blue wheel barrow!

Debra@CommonGround said...

so many pretty vignettes, I'm in love with that wonderful swing!

Cristina Garay said...

Wow, lots of goodies! I would love to shop in there!

Noble Vintage said...

such a cute shop, and I feel the same way about where I am a vendor! :) So nice to be a part of something that is positive and fun! Thanks for the tour, I'd love to stop in if I'm ever down south!

Mimi said...

Oh I want to come see :) Great store and darling pictures ! Does this store have a Facebook page ? Thanks for sharing <3

Recycled Rita said...

Everything is so pretty! Thanks for sharing! karen....

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

What a lovely shop! Wish I could come over... ;) Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Virginia Maria de Jesus Fassarella said...

Adorei. Lindo!

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

lOVE WHAT you did with your pretty collars:)
~Debra xxx
Capers of the vintage vixens

Related Posts with Thumbnails