Friday, November 4, 2011

Always Changing It Up

It seems like I can't keep something to long on my front door...I'm always changing it out to something new and the oldie gets move to the back door....now please tell me that I'm not the only one that does this! Since the back door is the main door at our nest...it's where most of our family and friends enter...so it really gets more attention!! Found this cone in a darling little gift shop when I was in Greenville, S.C. back in September and knew right away that it would be just right with some fall mums...so here she is...blooming!!! Nothing better than fresh flowers in our nest...don't you think?
                                         Blessings,
                                           Linda
                                      It even came with a
                                       plastic liner...one
                                       less thing for me
                                              to do!!!

                                 This baby has really be a big hit over
                                         at Pinterest..how cool is
                                                       that?
Linking up these fun parties...come over and join me!
Potpourri Party
Fresh Cut Friday

11 comments:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Linda I love that type of basket and it looks so pretty on your door with the mums in it. Just think of the pretty arrangement you can make in it for Christmas! Martina

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

That is such a pretty basket Linda. It will be fun to change it out with the seasons.

Jessica @ {The.Junk.Nest} said...

That basket is perfect for the season.

Jane said...

The basket is lovely. BUT....I LOVE the AU frame. I saw it on Pinterest and went out to purchase letters to make my version of it.
Jane

Becca Bertotti said...

I love the pop of color the flowers add in your beautiful basket!

laxsupermom said...

Such a pretty basket! I love the bright yellow of the flowers! Thanks for sharing.

A Vintage Vine said...

Love the basket on the door!

Debbie said...

The cone is perfect for your door!
Looks great!!
xxxooo

Honey at 2805 said...

The cone with the mums and the UA door hangers are both so pretty!

Thanks for sharing your creativity at Potpourri Friday!

Michele Smith said...

I LOVE that frame!!! That is super cute! Although I'd have to have a Longhorn one hahaha :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for linking your post to FCF! I'm sorry it has taken me all week to get around to all my guests. I love your little mums at the door and the framed monogram is way to darling. I bet we'll be seeing that all over bloggy land. :)

~Liz

Related Posts with Thumbnails