Monday, November 14, 2011

Birdies Antiques

Oh what a cute name for a shop..don't you think? While I was in Texas shopping for items my new shop Coastal Charm Interiors, I came across a really cute booth at the flea market and the sweet owner Brenda let me take some pics of her place...so come take a look at what I found there at Birdies Antiques located at Canton Trade Days in Canton, Texas. With just a few more days before I move into my space...this ole gal has been a real busy bee...cleaning...pricing and buying!!! What do you mean....I'm still buying more? Oh yes...with winter coming soon...that means not as many garage sales will be taking place...so I better get it while I can and believe me I did just that!!! I loaded my car full and still had to go back to two different sales to pick up furniture. Me and my three new colors of Annie Sloan paint will be BEST FRIENDS this week...my my sooooo much painting ahead of me...so I better go and get started. Don't forget to drop by on Monday for my weekly NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY PARTY...see ya there!!!
                                Hope you enjoy yourself,
                                             Linda

                              I can so see this wonderful
                           old cabinet looking outstanding
                                        in a kitchen!!!
                         Really thought hard about buying
                                  this little beauty!!!
                                     Pretty vanity!
                              What a cute baby blue stool!
                                         
                           One day I'm going to own
                            one of these cutie pies!!!
                        Brenda does not have a blog, but you can
                         find her on FACEBOOK...click here to
                                     check her out!!!
                              
 Linking up here...
MET Monday        

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my...I love this place! They had the greatest red Christmas pillows. I debated long and hard on those blue columns and bench and regret not bringing them home. It was great to meet you at Laurie Anna's. I had so much fun this show!
Denis

Amanda said...

What great treasures! Thanks so much for sharing! I love the chippy metal table! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Lots of pretty treasures there!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Looks like a great place! What three ASCP are you using?

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

p.s. I have Louis Blue, Old White and French Linen.

Unknown said...

She has some really cool things! I love that little blue stool!

Nancy

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Pretty! I love the busts of the little girls. So sweet.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Love it all, the colors are gorgeous. I know just where to put one of those beautiful ol' rusty plant stands.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Lots of lovely things, Linda! I guess this is the important part ~ getting your stock/inventory so that you will be good to go. I'm sure you must be very excited!

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

Such goodies! You are really making me want to go to Canton!

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

So many great finds!

Jenny
www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

Elaine said...

What fabulous treasures! LOVE the cabinet and the green table! Can definitely see many uses for both! Sounds like you had a lot of fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails