Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays No.62

Hello ladies...hope everyone had an wonderful Mother's Day...I sure did! Both of my daughters were here with me, so that made for an awesome day. Things have been real busy around here in the last week and it looks like this week will be the same, so please excuse me for not making it around to all of you and checking out your nifty thrifty treasures and ideas. I do appreciate you coming to my party and I hope you understand that some weeks this just happens. Maybe you can help me out this week and do some visiting for me...now that would be so helpful...just please let me know that you helped me out, so I can return the favor. I have a few features that I will be sharing with you this week, so please be sure to go by and say hello to these ladies and check out their blog.
                                                    Hope you have a great day,
                                                                    Linda
                                 Martina over at NORTHERN NESTING
                                     found some super duper deals...hop
                                          on over and check them out!
                       Now Sherry had an awesome thriftin' day...go by
                       check out all her treasures at BACK 2 VINTAGE
                     Love this idea that Farica over at SOUTHERN CHARM
                               had here and she also had another one,so
                                                  miss it!
****Please everyone, follow these guidelines!****
1. Be sure to refer back to my blog so everyone can see who is participating today, include the NTT button in your post (copy and paste the html code under the button…the button is located on my sidebar). Please make sure that you have put my NTT button or my blog name with a link on your post where it is easy for others to find it...the more people at the party...the more fun we will all have here.

2. This party is for sharing thrifty finds from garage sales, thrift stores, consignment shops, craigslist and even those awesome deals that you find at any retail store. Also you can share any thrifty DIY projects...love seeing what y'all can make on a dime!

3. Please go and visit the other participates and leave a comment about their treasures and thrifty ideas…this is what makes the PAR-TAY so much FUN and what a great way to meet new friends. I would love for you to add yourself as a follower if you haven't already and please let me know, I love to know when I have a new friend. I appreciate all your comments, they really make my day.

34 comments:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Hi Linda, thank you so much for featuring my post that was such a nice surprise this morning when I saw that!! Have a great week, Martina

Blue Creek Home said...

Linda,
I think we all understand "those" weeks!
I am glad you had a good mother's day. Mine was a loud, but sweet one at home with the girls and baby boy and the five dogs and Al of course!
This is girl's beach trip week - I know you are busy, but if you have time email, me with junking places. Better still come with us!
Rhonda

High Street Cottage said...

Well I finally made it over to join in the fun, Linda, thanks so much for hosting again. And for putting the link up early! Yay! I woke up and was surprised to see it up, so glad you did. Hope you have a wonderful week, we've had weird weather here, 90's one day then 70's the next. Ahhh Spring, hehe

laxsupermom said...

It's so wonderful that your daughters were able to spend the day with you for Mother's Day! Terrific features! Thanks for sharing and for hosting this linkup each week. I linked up my new frig which was a good chunk of money, but we saved so much on it, I thought it qualified as a Thrifty find.

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Linda, Thanks so much for featuring my post this week!!! You made my day!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you got to spend Mother's Day with your girls! Very sweet! We had gorgeous weather and a fun day with our crew! I'll try and help with the link party :) Been crazy busy around here, too. This week doesn't look any better. Just that time of year. You have a lot to do with a daughter getting married. Hope you have a productive and good week!
~Michelle
xo

Anonymous said...

You did surprise me having this up so early. I had hoped to get a new post written!
Enjoy your busy week.

Ispirato Design said...

Thanks for hosting Linda- Happy Be-lated Mother's Day!

Simone @ Doberman's by the Sea said...

Hi Linda, thanks for your nice comment the other day. Hope you had a great Mom day weekend. It's getting hot down here, isn't it. Cheers

Gail said...

Great features Linda and thanks for hosting.

michelle said...

Hi Linda! I am so glad that you had a wonderful Mothers Day and no worries about blogland, we know how life gets and we know that you are busy with an upcoming wedding! I hope you get lots done and enjoy as well. :)

Lindy said...

I'd so love to do a little visiting -- I need some inspiration. Love the features. Thanks for hosting!!!

Sylvia said...

Hey Linda, glad to hear you had a nice Mothers Day. All are great posts...love all the inspirations. Thanks for hosting.

Sylvia

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting this new party, Linda. It's always great to finish the Monday evening uploading and seeing all the wonderful things!

Hope, you'll have a nice evening and - of course - a fantastic week!

Hugs
Tine

Diann said...

HI LINDA! I can relate, this time of the year is just so busy. I am having a hard time keeping up with eveything myself. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Linda, Sounds like you had a nice Mothers Day. Thanks for hosting.
xo,
Sherry

Erin said...

Terrific Features Linda!!! Thank you so much for having me!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Ooooh, Linda! With my new grandson, I am in the same boat! Thanks for hosting! Happy week!...hugs...Debbie

Low Tide High Style said...

Hi Linda, so glad your daughter's could be with you for Mother's Day! And life always comes before blogging! Enjoy your week!

Kat :)

Donna said...

Linda
I am glad you got to spend Mother's Day with your daughters. I know how busy some weeks can be ... especially with a wedding coming up.
Hugs,
Donna

Farica said...

I am SOOOO THRILLED you featured my blog!!!! YAY!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am tickled pink!!!! :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I'm truly honored.

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks so much for hosting this blog party. I'm off to check out some of the projects!

Anonymous said...

hi - I checked out & commented on the beach house in the city painted bottles. very cool!

Curtains in My Tree said...

Hi and thanks for all the Tuesday parties.

I already checked out my neighbor #142 and she had some fabulous garage sale finds wish I had been with her.

I look forward to your posts every week

Beverly@southernhomesweethome said...

Hey girl.. I always love your post and you do have the greatest entries at your parties! Thanks for the chance to meet some great artistic people.

Inga´s Haven said...

Hi there - just found your blog via Homemaker on a dime .. i´m a new follower and I just linked up to your party :D thanks for hosting

Anonymous said...

Linda, thank you again for hostessing each week!

Blue Velvet Chair said...

Hi Linda - I'm back this week at #179 - my wall garden is finally in full bloom :-)
Did some visiting for you - have a look at links 134 and 117.
Michael
bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com

Olive said...

Hi Linda, it is fabulous you got to see your kiddos Sunday. I did not see mine until today and she nearly worked me to death. Thanks bunches for hosting. ♥olive

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting Linda!

LYNDA QUINTERO-DAVIDS said...

Great to read you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Thanks for hosting anther great link-up!

:D Lynda

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

I'm loving the wicker wreaths! Very cute!

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home
Don’t forget to enter my Alex Keller Giveaway

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda, I am linking up with you this week, and it is no wonder why you can't make it around to everyone! Look how many people link up with you! I love all your beautiful pictures and your blog, Marcia

Caroline (Piorra Maison) said...

Hi Linda, thanks for hosting. I have been here before but it has been awhile. glad to be back.
I have no idea how you can get through all these blogs.
Au revoir
Caroline

Related Posts with Thumbnails