Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays No.61

Hello ladies...hope you all had a wonderful weekend out thriftin' or working on a thrifty project...now I didn't do either...I was too busy at my beach condo buying a new dishwasher, but I guess you could say that I did do some thriftin' after all...I got 15% off and then I used a $25 off coupon...total savings of $100!!! Now let's take a look back to last week and check out a few of my favorites. Hop on over and check out the stories behind these pics and do mention that you found them over at NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAYS! If you see that you have been featured here today...please feel free to grab my cute little starfish button for your blog.
                                                Thanks for coming and please
                                                remember to tell your friends
                                                that you are here...so they can
                                                                 join us,
                                                                  Linda
                                                Debbie at ReFresh ReStyle
                                                   Kimberly at Here on Crow Creek
                                               Erin at Peony Wire Works
                                          Eileen at Leen the Graphics Queen
                                                 Jane at Mamie Jane's

****Please everyone, follow these guidelines!****

1. Be sure to refer back to my blog so everyone can see who is participating today, include the NTT button in your post (copy and paste the html code under the button…the button is located on my sidebar). Please make sure that you have put my NTT button or my blog name with a link on your post where it is easy for others to find it...the more people at the party...the more fun we will all have here.

2. This party is for sharing thrifty finds from garage sales, thrift stores, consignment shops, craigslist and even those awesome deals that you find at any retail store. Also you can share any thrifty DIY projects...love seeing what y'all can make on a dime!

3. Please go and visit the other participates and leave a comment about their treasures and thrifty ideas…this is what makes the PAR-TAY so much FUN and what a great way to meet new friends. I would love for you to add yourself as a follower if you haven't already and please let me know, I love to know when I have a new friend. I appreciate all your comments, they really make my day.

34 comments:

Erin said...

Thank you for the feature Miss Linda!!! And yes, a thrifty find, is a thrifty find($100 off is great!). Thanks for having me!

deb said...

Wishing you a great week!
*hugs*deb

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Actually you were quite thrifty! $100 off is awesome!!!

Simone @ Doberman's by the Sea said...

How exiting to shop and get a great deal. Cheers to you!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Hi Linda! Thanks for hosting the party and I hope you have a great week! :)

Lynn said...

Hope you had a nice time at the beach Linda! Happy Monday:@)

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Sounds like you have been busy...and got a good deal! Enjoy your stay at the beach!...hugs...Debbie

Sylvia said...

Hi Linda, I so love it when I can save $$ on a big store item. Now you have that extra $$ to thrift shop. lol

Sylvia

Bonita Rose said...

Love thrifting..s o happy to be participating this week! hugs xo

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

Your a busy girl! Love the features!
Enjoy your week :)
XO

Blue Creek Home said...

I hope you were able to relax and enjoy the beach.
Saving on a dishwasher probably wasn't as fun as saving on good junk, but hey it can't always be fun!!
Can't believe you saved $100.00 - you just might be the Queen of good deals!!!
Rhonda

Diann said...

Thanks for hosting Linda. I have a giveaway going on for Pure Maple Syrup. Have a great day!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Hi Linda...thank you for hosting this lovely party, it's my first time in it...so exciting!
Saving on a dishwasher $100, it's great! Hope you had a nice time at your beach house, so nice to have a house by the sea, too.
Hugs
FABBY

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Thanks for hosting Linda! I am so glad I was able to join in on the fun! Martina

Sue said...

Always like to see what treasures everyone finds when I visit your par-tay, Linda! Glad you continue to host! :-)
~ Sue

Jane said...

Hi Linda,
Thanks for featuring my shelf redo. I was just so happy to finally get to display some of the thrifty things I've been finding.
Thanks for hosting!
Jane

Lynn said...

I hope you had fun at the beach even though you had to shop for a new dishwasher. Sounds like you got a good deal, though. Thanks again for hosting. It's always a pleasure.
~Lynn
www.cottageandcreek.com

Unknown said...

Linda, enjoy your stay at the beach! It's good to hear, that you are ok. Thanks for hosting and have some nice days!

Big hugs
Tine

laxsupermom said...

$100 off is nothing to sneeze at. Definitely thrifty. Thanks for sharing and for hosting this party each week.

Jeanne said...

Hi Linda, I liked the featured posts this week. I hope you are having fun at your condo in spite of having to buy an expensive appliance. That is no fun. Try to think of the convenience. Smile!
Happy thrifting.
Hugs, Jeanne

Vintagesouthernlife said...

Enjoy your time at the beach and thanks for hosting!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

What great finds!! I especially love the soup tureen!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Leen said...

Thanks for the feature :)

Thanks too for your kind words about our tornado victims fundraiser. So sorry to hear about your mothers friends.

Janis@HomeStyle said...

Thanks for hosting a great linky party, can't wait to see all the thrifty finds.

Have a super day.

PS: I'm also new follower

Sunny Simple Life said...

So glad you got your new dishwasher on a deal. I have been through 3 in 11 years. Finally bought the warranty and have used it already.

Nicole Maki said...

Thanks so much for hosting.

Honey at 2805 said...

Thanks for welcoming me home! This Tuesday's party looks exciting. I will sit down and go through the entrys tonight! Can't wait to see what everyone is doing.

Anonymous said...

$100 off - sign me up!

Thanks for hosting!! I finally finished this coffee table that has been lurking about the house!! Yahoo - one thing off the list!!

High Street Cottage said...

Well my timing is way off on link parties this week, looks like I missed a good one. Hope you have a great week, Linda, xxx tami

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Sharing my shabby tablecloth idea~ Thanks for hosting! :)

Anonymous said...

Linda, thank you again for hostessing each week!

Simple Daisy said...

What lovely finds:) Thanks for hosting such a wonderful linky party!!

Barbara Rosenzweig said...

Hi Linda,

Welcome and thanks so much for stopping by my blog, checking out my artwork, and enjoying my Blue Hydrangea painting for the giveaway!

I have a Super Spring Sale going on now for one month only (May) on all of my Fine Art Prints:

5x7 matted to 8x10 now $15
8x10 matted to 11x14 are now $20, 2 for $36
11x14 matted to 16x20 are now $35, 2 for $65
…Plus Shipping

Just contact me to let me know if you are interested and I will honor the discount.

I am your new follower!
Barb

very merry vintage style said...

Lots of goodies here to look through; I'll be back to join the party next week--sorry I got here late & missed it. I appreciate the invite!
Mary

Related Posts with Thumbnails