Monday, January 22, 2018

Show and Share No.390

 Hello friends, this has been my view for the past few days...not bad huh?
We are here at our beach home and the weather has been wonderful...sunny and in the 60's!!!! Relaxing and enjoying some time off from working on shop business, has been delightful. Hope you all had a nice weekend too.
                                                                              Blessings,
                                                                                  Linda

                                                I did some restyling at my house last week and I'm lovin' it.

Features from last week...

                                                                      Andrea @Life Love Larson


                                                                         Kristin @White Arrows


                                                                    Brooke @Suddenly Southern


                                                            Tammy @At Home With The Ellingtons 
Party Guidelines 


1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not a mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.


2. No more than three links.


3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.



12 comments:

Calypso In The Country said...

Enjoy that warm weather! It hasn't been too bad in NJ these past few days but I have to remind myself that it's still January and we could have a few blizzards before winter is over! Thanks for hosting and enjoy your week!
Shelley

thepaintedapron.com said...

Yes, what a nice weekend after such a miserably cold week! Glad to see that you got away and took some time to relax! Thanks for the fun today, let's hope winter is done in Alabama!
Jenna

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Good morning Linda. Thank you for your 390th Show and Share, always appreciated. Hugs.
Joy

Curtains in My Tree said...

I would love to at the beach with you all LOL Looks so pretty

mamasmercantile said...

Such a beautiful view, enjoy your break away.

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Thanks for hosting. Let's hope the warm weather holds.

mjmaterazo said...

thanks for hosting. xo- maryjo

Artsy VaVa said...

I love your beach view. You are blessed to have a beach home and to have it close enough that you can go often.I hope to have one someday! Thanks for hosting the party.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting each week!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Kristin White Arrows Home said...

Thank you so much for the feature! I am so excited and honored!! What a fun surprise! ~ Kristin www.whitearrowshome.com

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

What a gorgeous view you have, Linda! Hope your lovely weather continues. Thanks so much for hosting this party.

tamnixellington said...

Thank you for sharing my kitchen makeover. It made my day :-) Hope you have a pleasant week and thanks for hosting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails