Sunday, December 10, 2017

Show and Share No.385

 Welcome to Show and Share!
Hope your week is off to a great start. Thought I would share this precious photo of my granddaughter Sadie with all of you today. This little one brings so much joy to my life. We thank you for joining us this week.
                                                                                       Blessings,
                                                                                          Linda
Recap from last week...
                                                               Carol @The Red Painted Cottage

                                                                  Elizabeth @Just Following Jesus

                                                                                 Joy @A Vintage Green

                                                                  Lindsey @Repurpose & Upcycle

Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.




13 comments:

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Awe, Sadie is such a cutie, Linda! I bet you two have lots of fun together.
Thank you for hosting the party!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Pam Richardson said...

Sadie is a doll! Thanks for hosting!

thepaintedapron.com said...

Thank you Linda! Won't your Christmas be fun this year with sweet Sadie!! Did she get to see the snow?
Jenna

Artsy VaVa said...

Sadie is adorable. I’m sure she makes Christmas that much more special. Thank you for hosting the party.

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting Linda! Your granddaughter is so precious! Liz

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Sweet little Grand Daughter. Thank you Linda for including my Merry Christmas wreath in your features this week, a lovely surprise. Thank you too for your 385th Show and Share, always appreciated. Have a great week.
Hugs,
Joy

Rita C at Panoply said...

Can that baby girl Sadie be any cuter??!! She is so, so beautiful, Linda. Thank you for sharing her with us, and for sharing your blog with us too. Many blessings to you and your family.

carol@The Red Painted Cottage said...

Linda, Sadie is really growing and is so adorable! Thank you for the feature this week and for hosting your party every week!

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Linda, Sadie is so adorable! She looks about the same age as my niece. It's such a cute age and always very entertaining to hear what they have to say. Thanks for hosting this lovely party.

elizabeth said...

Aren’t grandkids the best?!!! And THANKS for the feature!

elizabeth said...

THANK YOU for featuring my post!

Curtains in My Tree said...

Hello
Yes I noticed your sweet little granddaughter is growing up fast
Thanks for the party this busy time of year

Related Posts with Thumbnails