Monday, September 12, 2016

Show and Share No.330...Meet Sadie

 My life will never be the same.
Meet my first grandchild SADIE GRACE...9/7/16...6lbs. 13 oz....19 1/2 in.!!!! The first thought that I had when I saw her was...she is BEAUTIFUL!!! I have been told by so many family members and friends, that being a grandparent is the best thing ever and y'all, it's so true. This sweet little baby girl has already brought so much joy into my life. My daughter was such a trooper during her labor and that makes me one proud mama. Thank you Haley and Cam for making me a grandmother (Honey). So, this is what I have to SHOW and SHARE this week.
                                                                                  Blessings,
                                                                                      Linda

                                                                    Our beautiful SADIE!!!!

                                                                  Two proud grandparents!!!

                                                   Look at all that hair...just like her mama had.


                                                  Wearing home the same gown that mama came home
                                                                             in 29 years ago.


                                                         I am so very happy for these two.

                                                       Sadie came just in time for Grandparents Day
                                                                                on Sunday.

                                         I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.


31 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

CONRATS!! She is a cutie!! Thanks so much for hosting!!
Hugs,Debbie

Emily@2dishingdivas.com said...

Congratulations, Linda! Sadie is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Linda! What a little blessing. Congrats to the new parents, as well! Enjoy your new grandbaby, Cynthia

thepaintedapron.com said...

Congrats Linda!! she is beautiful! I hope she sleeps like an angel :) Thank you for hosting and sharing your happiness-
Jenna

foreverdecorating said...

I know first hand since I am a grandma to a 17 month old girl and one soon to arrive in October. As they get older, it keeps getting better and better. Sadie is adorable and you are blessed to be able to experience this greatness.

Rita C at Panoply said...

Aww, Linda, my heart is full for you and your family - congratulations! Sadie is perfect and full of Grace - a real blessing. As for me, I'll just have to share my granddog this grandparents' day, lol. That's ok, God knows when the time is right. Have a great week, and thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to host us.
Rita

carol@The Red Painted Cottage said...

She IS a beautiful baby, and a huge congratulations to the proud parents and grandparents!

Pat @ bringingfrenchcountryhome said...

Congratulations Linda on becoming a grandma! Little Sadie is absolutely precious and beautiful. Those tiny little fingernails, that perfect mouth, she's going to be a beauty. I wish all good things for her life and her parents. P.S. I think Baby Sadie looks like you!!

Anonymous said...

So true. It will never be the same, only better. Congrats. So fun to add my link this week since it is about our first grandchild.
Thank you for hosting.
Pamela

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Oh Linda she is a beauty!!! Wishing your daughter's new little family all the best and congratulations!!!
XO Barbara

Thelma said...

Congratulations, you have a beautiful family.

Unknown said...

Well I don't think anyone's 'show & share' can top yours this week! A big congrats to your family!

Valerie Cottage Making Mommy said...

Linda I know this must be so exciting for you. Congrats. Your family is beautiful.

Unknown said...

Holy cow congratulations Linda! Being a mom of 5 daughters I have to say that girl moms are the best, but I may be biased. She is just beautiful.

I appreciate you taking the time to host a great party when you obviously have so much awesomeness happening in your personal life. I'm also crushing on the baby bed, and secretly sad that I have no need to make a pretty new nursery. I hope your week is wonderful.

xoxo,
Sarah @ Gypsy Girl Revivals

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

So VERY happy for your lovely family and its newest addition. What a beautiful and sweet little baby girl. Congratulations All.

Thank you Linda for Show and Share 330 this week. Hugs.

Joy

Audra @ Renewed Projects said...

She is such a precious baby! So cute! And how sweet that she is wearing a family heirloom. :)

Unknown said...

Well we certainly can't post anything as beautiful and adorable as that! Congratulations Grandma!!!

Unknown said...

congratulations! what a blessing :) xo

Cecilia said...

She is just beautiful! Congratulations!

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Super congrats, she is beautiful!

Biljana said...

Congratulations Linda!
Thanks for hosting, hugs Biljana

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Congratulations! Little Sadie is beautiful! :) ~Rhonda

mamasmercantile said...

Now that is one of the best show and shares ever. Congratulations to you all she is adorable.

Blondie's Journal said...

Congratulations all around, Linda! Sadie is beautiful. And so tiny! I know your heart is bursting!

Jane

Calypso In The Country said...

Congratulations!! She's beautiful! Such an exciting time for your whole family...so happy for you all!
xo
Shelley

the cape on the corner said...

congratulations!
b

Bonnie said...

I am so happy for you. She is beautiful! How special you saved the dress your daughter came home in.
You are right. Your life will never be the same.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

What an exciting time for you and your family. Congratulations! Love your beautiful family photos, Linda.

Deanies Stash said...

Congratulations to you all! Sadie is gorgeous! I think being a grandparent is awesome!! Your life will never be the same. Thank you for hosting.

xo Dianne

Creations By Cindy said...

Awe Linda, Sadie is so beautiful! I know that you are very proud. Your life will never be the same my friend. The love between a grandmother and her grandchild-or grandchildren is something that cannot be explained. And when it's your daughter having a daughter...OH WOW! Thanks for sharing about your precious grandgirl. Your daughter looks awesome! God is good to us. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Linda, I came over too late and missed the party, but just wanted to congratulate you on your first grandchild. She really is beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails