Thursday, September 3, 2015

What We Look Like Today

Things are changing, college football season starts in a few days, cooler temps are on their way, so here at Coastal Charm Interiors, we have a few changes too.
I have recently added a lot of fresh merchandise to the shop. Some items are new pretties for you or your home, and others are some "cool" vintage items. I am all about mixing the old with the new, I feel it brings out so much charm. Do you mix old and new? In this room, we are all about fun bright colors, so if you enjoy a lot of color, then you are in for a treat. Thank you for stopping by to see what we are looking like today at, Coastal Charm Interiors.
                                                                Blessings,
                                                                   Linda
























 
                                          Happy customers is what it's
                                          all about and this one, was one
                                                        HAPPY GAL!!!
Pin It

                       I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Linking up here...
Shabbilicious Friday
Feathered Nest Friday
The Scoop
 

7 comments:

Judy Pimperl said...

Yes, I am very happy with my little retro suitcase and those fabulous pillowcases!
Judy

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Linda,
Your shop space looks so lovely and I sure wish I could shop there!
Love the windows hanging from the ceiling and the lights. Looks like a fun place to shop.

hugs
Sissie

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Adorable photo frames! Can't wait to get back into the shop.

Leslie Anne

White Lace and Promises said...

The shop looks great! I love the old and the new mix. Those are my favorite shops to visit. We have one here in Nasvhille that I visit weekly. It's called Tia's Shabby Chic. Sooo cute. Looks great! I want to find some of those bulbed lights!

Pollyanna said...

Really nice, thanks so much for sharing some great ideas for display!!

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Great items! Love the pretty, unique picture frames! ~Rhonda

Becca Bertotti said...

Lots of "pretties," for sure ... everything looks great! I wish I lived closer! I know how much you love football season ... do you have your Auburn wreath on your door yet? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails