Friday, May 10, 2013

Top Five

There were lots of great links at last weeks party and these are the top five most viewed by y'all. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I hope to see ya at NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY this week.
                                                    Blessings,
                                                       Linda

                                    1. Gail @Gail's Decorative Touch

                                       2. Lori @Jasmine Brook

                             3. Melissa @Keep Calm and Decorate

                                       4. Betsy @Coastal Colors

                                    5. Susan @Sunflower Hugs

9 comments:

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Those Turkey plates are so pretty. I've always wanted a set of "autumn" themed dishes!

Susan @ SunflowerHugs said...

Thank you so much for the feature on my tables!
Susan
SunflowerHugs

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Wonderful features!

Gail said...

OMGoodness Linda, what a wonderful surprise! That just made my weekend!! Hope you have a wonderful one as well. Hugs, Gail

Anonymous said...

Linda, thank you for the opportunity to link to your great party! I'm honored that I was one of the top five views! There are so many great link with so much inspiration! Thanks again!Happy Mother's Day!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Love that little rocking chair, such a yummy color. Have a great weekend Linda.

Donna Wilkes said...

I loved the green chair and the blue cabinet. Great features!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful surprise to see my dollar store frames made the top 5! Thank you for hosting this awesome party every week! :)

Ann said...

Everything looks beautiful...
love that chair ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails