Thursday, March 29, 2012

Gigi's Cupcakes

Oh my, I am in so much trouble, because these guys are now in town! I knew that they were coming for months now, because Mr.CC worked with the owners to find the perfect location. By the way, GREAT LOCATION honey! They are located in the Pinebrook shopping center on McGregor Ave. @Airport Blvd. Here is their FACEBOOK page...so go by "like" them and check out all the wonderful favors that they offer. I can say, that I have had several of these at other locations, and I have not been disappointed on any of them.
                                             Enjoy,
                                             Linda
                              I had...Mississippi Mud...soooo good!!
      
                                Mr. CC had...Chocolate Chip
                                Cookie Dough...just might go
                                       on my favorite list!


                     I will be sure to try this one soon.
                     The wedding cake is very good too!

                                             ( source)
                   If you don't live here on the Alabama coast...click
                            here and maybe there is one near you.
                  Now don't forget to enter my current GIVEAWAY...
                                             click here!

19 comments:

Roxanne Reinhart said...

We have a Gigi's Cupcakes here in Louisville KY too - wonder if they are the same people. My friend used them for her daughter's wedding and they were delish!!!

Emily said...

There is a Gigi's Cupcakes in Dallas, TX and I want to try them so bad! I love that their frosting is sky high.

Debra@CommonGround said...

My son-in-laws' sister owns a franchise here and we had a dozen of these babies at Christmas, oh my gosh!!

Marsha said...

They have one of these in Montgomery and you are so right----yummy!! Glad to know there is one near Fairhope. Sigh.

Marsha said...

They have one of these in Montgomery and you are so right----yummy!! Glad to know there is one near Fairhope. Sigh.

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

There is one in Birmingham too and I LOVE the Wedding Cake!!

SO GOOD!!!

Lou Cinda

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Oh my, that looks like trouble for sure!

Anonymous said...

Oh Linda, this is such a great post. I can almost taste them in my dreary tech office cubicle!

LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.

Scandi Coast Home Australia said...

When are they opening one on the East Coast of NSW, Australia??? ;o)
TM xx

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh, Wow, The frosting is higher than the cake!! They are a work of art! the cookie one looks good, but I love wedding cake! One year my friends got me a 2 tier wedding cake for my Birthday LOL!

Carol

Sand and Shells said...

Looks soooo yummy... We don't have Gigi's in Germany right now :-( I'll try to find these yummy cuties on my next vacation!!

Sherri said...

Fabulous is all I can say about these cupcakes!! They look like they weigh 5 lbs. each-LOL!!! I would have to try to Lemon one, lemon is my favorite!

michelle said...

Oh I am so sad that there is not one anywhere near me!!! These are amazing!!! My mouth is just watering! Enjoy one or three for me too. :)
xxoxo

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

Ooooh, who knew cuppy cakes could be soooo good!! Gigi's is the best!

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

My mouth is watering! It would be dangerous for me to live close to one of these!

Tracey@Breathing English Air said...

These look so delicious, I was drooling by the end of the post!

Shabby Sweet Tea said...

{sigh}....best vegan cupcakes EVER!! Enjoy GiGi's Cupcakes!!

Rustique Gal said...

Yikes, I'm glad they are not here! I'd blimp up for sure. Looks YUMMY!
Happy Spring!
Sherry

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

MMMmmm...I think I just gained 10 lbs reading this post!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails