Friday, September 25, 2009

FALL Is Here...Part Two!

Well part two is finally here...my FALL wreath is up...so I guess that means that FALL is officially here! I made this wreath for a whopping $6.45!!! I spent $1.99 for the wreath, $2.97 for the pics, $1.49 for the "S" letter and the spray paint and burlap was FREE! I painted the letter with Heirloom White and then sanded the edges to give it a little distressed look...tied it up with some burlap and here it is...what a beauty I have here and I didn't break the bank! I still have more to come so stay tuned for part three.





Linking to the following parties...come join in on the FUN!!!
Thrifty Decor Chick


6 comments:

marmielu said...

Hi, Linda! I just love what you've done with this wreath! I think the letter and burlap just give it a real something extra. I love putting wreaths on my front door. (Which reminds me...I need to do that with my autumn one.)
Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog.
Mary Lou

Jenni said...

Hi Linda,
Your wreath is gorgeous! I love how you added the burlap and the letter to it~ both unexpected and beautiful! :) You are really creative! I can't wait for your part three! :)

I hope you have a good night! :)

. said...

Super cute!! I love the letter and FEATHERS! I'm obsessing over feathers right now...but they are just too expensive for me to buy just yet. :)

Anonymous said...

That's so cute. I especially like the burlap bow:)

Debbiedoos said...

Love this wreath Linda...very cute!

Jessi said...

I LOVE this. I have a moss covered L for our last name. Wonder if it would go with my annual fall wreath?

Related Posts with Thumbnails