Monday, December 18, 2017

Show and Share No.386

 This little 15 month old is one happy girl and we can't wait to see her face, when she opens all her gifts on Christmas day.
We have been so blessed to spend some time with her over the weekend and I can't tell you how much it helps me to be around our precious Sadie Grace. It's the 18th and I have not finished my Christmas shopping and I have also, not wrapped the first gift!!! Yes, this Christmas will not be a normal Christmas for us, but I know that our Lord will get us through it. Since Christmas is on a Monday this year, we will not have a Show and Share party, but we will have our next party on Friday Dec.22, so please come by and Show and Share some last minute Christmas pretties with us.
                                                                                Blessings,
                                                                                   Linda

Features from last week...
                                                                    Julia @Vintage with Laces

                                                                  Jenna @The Painted Apron

                                                                   Sara @Cook with Sara

                                                             Janice @Curtains In My Tree

Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.




10 comments:

Rita C at Panoply said...

Have a Merry Christmas, Linda, and hold onto the memories, always. ♥

Pam Richardson said...

Sadie is a doll and I know she is such a blessing, thanks for hosting!

Miss Kitty said...

Thank you for hosting your party once again for us, Linda. I lost my mother in the past few months also. I know you will miss your mother this year...having a youngster around helps us know that life goes on.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hugs Linda. I pick best memories of my parents when I feel sad and it helps me to carry on. Thank you for Show and Share today, always look forward to visiting and joining in. (ps I haven't wrapped any presents yet either).
Joy

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Sadie Grace is so adorable, Linda. She will have lots of fun unwrapping her gifts.
Thank you for featuring my little sweater ornaments! :)
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
xo Julia

Creations By Cindy said...

She is a doll baby! I just wanna kiss that face! Merry Christmas dear friend. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

She is darling - Merry Christmas!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party each week!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Sara said...

What a fun Christmas you'll have! Thanks for featuring my cake! I linked up one of my favorite fudge recipes this week. Merry Christmas!

Curtains in My Tree said...


Thanks so much for featuring my red transferware table with my Courtney Checks
I have no cute little adorable Granddaughter just sweet Grandsons

Related Posts with Thumbnails