Monday, December 4, 2017

Show and Share No. 384

Welcome to Show and Share!
Hello everyone, so sorry that I have started the party so late today, but I have been traveling today and have just arrived home. We have been in Huntsville, Alabama for our last vintage market show for 2017. It was a great show, but I am so happy to have a break from shows for awhile. I thought it was best not to take more time and choose features today, so I can get this party started. Thank you for joining us this week.
                                                                                  Blessings,
                                                                                     Linda

Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.


5 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for hosting even after a long weekend market. Glad it was a good show and that you will have a break for the holidays. Enjoy the season!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Linda for hosting after such a full week. Always look forward to visiting and joining in. Have a good week ahead.
Hugs.
Joy

xinex said...

Thanks for hosting in spite of your busy schedule....Christine

Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance said...

Hi Linda, Glad to hear your show went well. I can imagine travel at this time of the year is a lot to have on one's plate. Glad to hear you are home safe and sound. Happy December! :) Thank you so much for taking the time to put the party together.
Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance

Curtains in My Tree said...


Thanks for hosting and i'm so glad to join in this week

Related Posts with Thumbnails