Monday, November 20, 2017

Show and Share No.382

 I'm BACK!!!
I know it has been about four weeks since I hosted a Show and Share party, but my life changed forever on Oct.27, 2017...I lost my precious mother. To read more about her...click here. Other things that have been happening here is, Mr.CC and I have been super busy traveling doing a lot of pop-up markets, here in the southeast. I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to seeing January arrive, because my schedule should really slow down and that will make me one happy gal!!! Thank you for hanging in there with me and for coming to our party this week. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
                                                                              Blessings,
                                                                                 Linda

                                                              I miss you so much momma, but
                                                              I know that I will see you again.

Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.


12 comments:

Artsy VaVa said...

I'm so sorry for your loss Linda. December will be 14 years since I lost my mother and I still miss her so much. I'm so thankful to have the knowledge that through Jesus Christ we will be reunited one day. Prayers for you and your family!
Thank you for hosting the party. Have a beautiful day.

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Linda, I'm so sorry for your loss! We will be praying for you and your family especially through the holiday season! Hugs & Love! Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Welcome back Linda and thank you for your 382nd Show and Share. Hugs.
Joy

Pam Richardson said...

Linda, I am so sorry for your loss. Losing my mother 10 years ago was so very difficult. Prayers as you go through the holiday season. Wishing you a blessed Thanksgiving and thanks for hosting!

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

No matter what age your mom is, it must be so very difficult when she is gone and I feel for you and your loss. It sounds like she was a Christian and you can take comfort in knowing where she is and that you'll see her again one day. Thank you for hosting this party in the midst of your grief and busy schedule.

the cape on the corner said...

so sorry for your loss. may the good memories overshadow the sadness as we are faced with the first holidays without our loved ones.

Unknown said...

Linda, I'm so very sorry about your loss. May God's peace fill your heart with comfort. Blessings, Liz

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

When you didn't blog for a month, I just knew in my heart what you were going through. I lost my mamma when I was in my thirties and I'm retired now. You'll always miss and love her. God bless

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're back but so sorry to hear about your mom. God bless you sweet friend.
Patti

mjmaterazo said...

i'm so sad to hear about your mom. wishing you a blessed holiday season ahead! xo- maryjo

carol@The Red Painted Cottage said...

Linda, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. I hope you'll still have an enjoyable Thanksgiving with the rest of your family. Welcome back!

xinex said...

I am so sorry for your loss, Linda. May your mom rest in peace. I hope you get to enjoy Thanksgiving amidst the sadness......Christine

Related Posts with Thumbnails