Monday, October 2, 2017

Show and Share No.380

                                                                                Photo credit
Hello October!!!
Here in the deep South, when we see a field of white cotton, then we know that October has arrived. Our leaves really don't start turning until late October or early November, so cotton is it for us. Today, our daughter Mary Claire is leaving for a nine day mission trip to India and we would greatly appreciate it, if you keep her and her group in your prayers. I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of this young lady, she has one huge heart. Hope you all have a wonderful week and thank you for being a part of our party.
                                                                             Blessings,
                                                                                Linda

Features from last week...
                                                                        Angela @Our Dreamy Reality

                                                                               Virginia @ Artsy VaVa

                                                                           Ann @The Apple Street Cottage

                                                                          Alexandra @Prairie Charm

Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.


14 comments:

Laura Everyday Edits said...

Hi Linda
Thanks for the party! I love the photo of the cotton field! I don't think I have seen a photo of it before! Love it! What seasons work with my cotton stems? laura

Unknown said...

Yep, the cotton fields are one of my favorite sights of fall! Gorgeous photo Linda! Thank you for the party fun!
Jenna

Prairie Charm said...

Thanks for a great party and sharing my post ♥ Alexandra

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Cotton Fields ! Prayers for your daughter. Thank you Linda for your 380th Show and Share.
Hugs.
Joy

mjmaterazo said...

omgosh! i love the cotton fields. such a great photo. that's a wonderful thing your daughter is doing. thanks for the party! xo- maryjo

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Curtains in My Tree said...



so glad to get to join in today since i'm back to working full time

Calypso In The Country said...

The leaves have started to change here in NJ. Thanks for hosting and enjoy your week!
Shelley

Ann said...

Thank you so much for featuring my table! Wishing your daughter and her group safe travels.

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you so much, Linda, for featuring my rusty pumpkins! I will keep your daughter in my prayers as she goes out to spread God's love. I know you are proud!

Bonnie said...

That cotton field and sunset is truly gorgeous! Just glorious.
Thanks for the party.

Rita C at Panoply said...

Linda, we are too far north for fields of cotton, but that is a gloriously beautiful photo!
Thank you for hosting us weekly. It was fun to share booth spaces again, styled for fall.

elizabeth said...

Thank you for hosting each week!

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm another Linda! I moved from Lillian many years ago to Oklahoma. I'm from Pensacola tho, I saw the cotton pic and was brought back to the view from my deck in Lillian where the neighbor had a cotton field. Thank you for sharing! I sure miss the Gulf coast and we have been thinking of moving home. My hubby has lived in the Biloxi/ Bay St. Louis area. I want to live back home one more time. I may never leave! Anyway , Beautiful blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails