Monday, September 25, 2017

Show and Share No.379

 It's FALL Y'ALL!!!
Now, it sure does not feel like fall here on the Alabama gulf coast, but we can still enjoy decorating our homes with pumpkins and dream of cooler days. I did some fall decorating at the shop last week and maybe I will do some here at home this week. Let's get the party started and see what all of you have been up to...link away!!!
                                                                                      Blessings,
                                                                                          Linda
Features from last week...
                                                                   Jolena @While I Linger

                                                                          Katie @Preppy Empty Nester

                                                              Shelley @Calypso In The Country

                                                                  Vesna @Home Chic Club
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.



12 comments:

Pam Richardson said...

Thanks for hosting Linda...have a wonderful week!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Calypso In The Country said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Homesense tour among all these other beautiful features! Happy Fall to you and thanks for hosting!
Shelley

Rita C at Panoply said...

Linda, I really like your mix of blue & white with the copper for your shop - classic fall combo! I think it's hot EVERYWHERE, based on bloggers comments around the country. I've decorated, but my pumpkins on the porch may turn into pie before it's over. Here's hoping it cools down this week some, but NO RAIN - Panoply sisters are participating in a community yard sale this coming Sat and we need to purge, so we can buy more stuff like we did in September, lol!
Have a great week and thanks for hosting us.
Rita

Unknown said...

Hi Linda! I loved Katie's orange room too, I would never have the courage! Thank you for the party~
Jenna

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you, always, Linda for your Show and Share.
Hugs.
Joy

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party! Have a great week.

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Happy to share our fun birthday party from this past weekend! Thanks so much for having the party!

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you for hosting. Hope you have a great week!

xo Dianne

While I Linger said...

Thank you for sharing my chalkboard! Love all the features this week!

xinex said...

Love all the Fall decors. Thanks for hosting!...Christine

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Good evening, Linda. Thank you for taking the time to host this fun blog party... I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails