Monday, June 5, 2017

Show and Share No. 364

 This fella has found a new home in our family room. Yes, after 32 years, I have agreed to let my sweet hubby  hang one of his deer heads in a living area of our home. I really like the look of the European mounts and this one is special because Mr.CC did the mount himself. We are happy to have you here at our weekly party and we are looking forward to see what you will be sharing, so let the party begin!!!
                                                                                      Blessings,
                                                                                         Linda


                                            Lovin' my new "Letter Board"!!! It will be used at our
                                                                    upcoming vintage shows.

                                                            To find out what I was doing in this beautiful
                                                            room, come back tomorrow and I will...
                                                            Show and Share it with ya!!!!!!

Features from last week...
                                                               Jacqueline @Cabin & Cottage

                                                                        Laura @Junque Cottage

                                                                            Rita @Panoply

                                                             Leslie @From Play Dates To Parties

Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets












                                 

                                                  
                                                  

                                                              

                                                                       

                                








8 comments:

Pam Richardson said...

I have a deer hunting husband that has all of his mounts in his office. I do love the European mounts and we do have one in our family room! Thanks for the party and have a great week

Heather said...

Love the letter board! That's definitely on my wish list!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Linda for your 364th Show and Share, always appreciated.
Joy

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Laura Everyday Edits said...

hi Linda
thanks for the party! I had a hackapalooza last week so adding new posts back by the hour around here! Would love a visit. It's safe! ha! can't wait to see what you are up to tomorrow laura

Unknown said...

Luckily my husband is a golfer, so that's never imposed on my decorating! Ha, but your mount looks great Linda. I hope you have a great time in Laurel, good luck!
Jenna

Deanies Stash said...

Linda, thank you for hosting. I love your new letter board!

xo Dianne

xinex said...

Thanks for hosting! Your hubby did a good job mounting the head....Christine

Related Posts with Thumbnails