Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Shop Talk

 Welcome to our little shop here on the beautiful Alabama gulf coast.
Our 600 sf. shop is located inside Antiques at the Loop in Mobile. As you shop here with us today, you will see that our style of merchandise is farmhouse/cottage/rustic. As I left the shop today, I said to myself...wow this place is FULL!!! Thanks for coming by today and I hope you enjoy our little place.
                                                                                Blessings,
                                                                                    Linda



























4 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

It is always a joy to visit, you have a beautiful shop.

Artsy VaVa said...

Beautiful. One of these days I'm going to get there!

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Oh, I HAVE to get over there soon! So many adorable things. You've been a busy lady!

Unknown said...

It all looks fantastic Linda. I hope to get over there when I'm down your way in October.

Related Posts with Thumbnails