Thursday, March 23, 2017

Shop Girl

 Some days they call me "shop girl".
Hey, I think I kinda like that title. Owning my own business is tough some days, but I LOVE what I do and I wouldn't think about changing it. This year, Coastal Charm will be taking our shop on the road more than ever before. In the years past, we have done 3-4 shows a year, but this year we already have 9 shows on our schedule. We love doing shows and getting to meet our customers, that is our favorite part of taking our shop on the road. Now, we still have our shop space at Antiques at the Loop in Mobile, so let's take a look inside the shop. Thanks for dropping by for a visit and we hope you have a fun weekend.
                                                                               Blessings,
                                                                                 Linda















                                   I'd  love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png
 photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png

 photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png

 
Linking up here...
MET Monday
Inspiration Monday

5 comments:

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

I'm headed over to the Festival of Flowers this weekend and hope to stop by your shop. It looks adorable and I spy a few things I "need!"

Curtains in My Tree said...

Love the looks still of the old blue fruit jars and of course the blue and white china and crocks
It all looks great

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Looks beautiful Linda! Maybe I'll get to shop there on day.

hugs,
Sissie

Unknown said...

My favorite is when you share photos of your shop...absolutely love everything in it and your staging!! Thanks for sharing and inspiring me <3

Home Chic Club said...

Looks really beautiful Linda! Have a lovely weekend!
Vesna - Home Chic Club

Related Posts with Thumbnails