Monday, March 13, 2017

Show and Share No. 354

 How are you surviving the time change?
I always do fine in the Spring when it changes because I am so happy to have daylight savings time back. Love the  longer days! My days lately have been spent getting ready for our first vintage show in 2017...it's this week and thank goodness it's here in Mobile. So, if you are anywhere near, come on out and shop this wonderful show. Now, let's get SHOW and SHARE started!
                                                                               Blessings,
                                                                                  Linda

Features from last week...
                                                                   Bonnie @Living With Thanksgiving

                                                                        Patti @Old Things New

                                                                        Penny @Penny's Vintage Home

                                                                     The Long Awaited Home

                                      I'd  love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.


10 comments:

Emily@2dishingdivas.com said...

Thank you, Linda! Have a wonderful week!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Good morning Linda, What a nice surprise to see my mini laundry room makeover included in your features this week....thank you so much! I always look forward to dropping by to join the party each week...thank you for having me! Have a blessed week....

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Linda for all your wonderful posts and for Show and Share 354.
Joy

Unknown said...

Thanks Linda, and good luck with your show, I hope the weather cooperates! I'm in Bham for the next few weeks and it's freezing up here! Thanks for the party every Monday,

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Thanks for hosting!
Blessings,
Cindy

Rita C at Panoply said...

Linda, thank you for hosting us to show and share. I hope you have a great week at the Vintage Market this week. Be sure to take lots of photos and share with us. I always look forward to those. And yes, I love DST and longer days!
Rita C at Panoply

Sarah said...

Good luck with your upcoming show. I wish I lived near by. Thanks for the features and for hosting. Great party!

The Long Awaited Home said...

Thank you for hosting and for featuring my master bedroom! Such a sweet surprise on this crazy, stormy Tuesday!
Warmly, Gloria

Bonnie said...

Linda, Thank you so much for featuring my post last week. I am very honored and so sorry I missed this. I had grandchildren visiting for spring break and my blogging life got out of control.
Hope you have a great week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails