Monday, January 16, 2017

Show and Share No.346

Welcome to another fun SHOW and SHARE PARTY!!!
We are so happy that you decided to join us this week. We hope you enjoy your time here and hopefully you will meet some new friends while you are here partying with us.
Blessings,
Linda


Features from last week...

                                                               Angela @Simply Beautiful

                                                                Amy @ A Day of Small Things

                                                           Janice @Curtains in My Tree

                                                       Pat @Bringing French Country Home

                                       I'd  love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.



6 comments:

Curtains in My Tree said...


Thanks so much for showing my chippy cabinet doors

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks Linda for Show and Share 346.
Joy

Pat @ bringingfrenchcountryhome said...

Thanks so much for featuring my 2016 French Country Favorites post. I so appreciate it. I also enjoyed your post with the Pinterest wish list and hope you're feeling better. Pat

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Robin said...

Hi Linda! I'm so glad you are still hosting this! I'm finally getting back to blogging, but have an Instagram under a new name to focus on my little cottage fixer upper.

Best wishes and congrats on that gorgeous granddaughter!

Robin

Debra said...

Hey Linda,
I hope you are doing well hun...

Thanks for hosting the party, have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails