Monday, January 9, 2017

Show and Share No.345

 We started the new year off with some football and enjoying some delicious food in New Orleans.
When you are in Nola, wonderful restaurants are on every corner (not kidding y'all). So, when we headed over to watch our Auburn tigers play in the Sugar Bowl, we decided to try a new to us place. Our daughter made us a reservation at Willa Jean, and oh my, this place was wonderful. I will say this, I liked their desserts the best. I had their praline brownie and it was sooooo good!!!! I can see another visit to Willa Jean in the near future. Thank you for coming by and parting with us here at Show and Share.
                                                                                  Blessings,
                                                                                     Linda
Recap from last week...
                                                                 I shared some FIXER UPPER
                                                                 inspiration...did you see it?
                                                                        (Photo via Pinterest)

                                                                 (Photo via Pinterest)

                                                         If not, you can click here to get inspired.
                                                                      (Photo via Pinterest)
Features from last week...
                                                              Elizabeth @Just Following Jesus

                                                                       Kitty @Miss Kopy Kat

                                                                   Jenna @The Painted Apron

                                                                    Kris @Junk Chic Cottage

                                  I'd  love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.



6 comments:

Emily@2dishingdivas.com said...

Thanks so much, Linda! Have a joyous day!

thepaintedapron.com said...

hi Linda! Thanks for the party and the feature! I know you had a ball in NO, how much fun to go to the Sugar Bowl! Love seeing pics of your precious granddaughter, she's a doll :) Looking forward to the warm up this week...
Jenna

Curtains in My Tree said...


I would like to go back to all white in my kitchen just need to rearrange my blue and white dishes.
Sounds like New Orleans is your kind of place.I know the food would be mine
It's always nice to stop in over here

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Linda for Show and Share 345. Love seeing all the features. Have a lovely week.
Joy

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!
Hugs,
Debbie

elizabeth said...

Thanks so much for featuring my post!

Related Posts with Thumbnails