Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Show and Share No.321

Summer is moving on along pretty fast for me, how about you?
Over the weekend, Coastal Charm Interiors expanded with a new shop space. Yes, we are growing y'all! We are now located in the bayside town of Fairhope, Alabama...more on this new shop will be coming soon. Thank you for coming to our weekly party and please be sure to invite all your friends to come by too.
                                                                               Blessings,
                                                                                  Linda

                                                          A vintage baby vignette at our Fairhope location.

                                                    Feeling my first grandchild Sadie kick, is the
                                                                            best feeling ever!

                                                    We showered Haley with her first baby shower
                                                                              on Saturday.
These cookies were soooooo cute and delicious too!!!

Features from last week...
                                                               Shirley @Beachwood Place

                                                            Rhonda @Ramblings of a Southern Girl

                                                                     Tonya @Rustic and Woven

                                                                   Pat @ French Country Style

                                      I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.



26 comments:

thepaintedapron.com said...

oh Linda those cookies are adorable! I know you are over the top excited about your granddaughter! Congrats on the Fairhope store, that is awesome, you will do great there! I can't wait to go visit- Thanks for the party!
Jenna

Calypso In The Country said...

Such an exciting time for you! Thanks for hosting and enjoy your week!
Shelley

Unknown said...

You have a lot to be excited about! Thanks for the party!

CoziNest Antiques & Decor said...

Wow! There's so much exciting news here! Congrats on the new baby! I know you will be the most awesome grandmother! And... oh my goodness! A Fairhope store? I'm thrilled! Let me know when you are in town. I'd love to catch up!

The Vintage Chateau said...

I have a grand daughter named Sadie, such a darling old fashioned name. The cookies are to die for!!
Karee

Kim said...

Babies are wonderful and I bet the shower was fun! :)

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Linda, congrats on the new granddaughter! The cookies are beautiful! Thanks so much for hosting each week!

Pat @ bringingfrenchcountryhome said...

Congrats on the new baby! So exciting. Thanks so much for featuring my urn makeover from Bringing French Country Home.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the the party!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Rita C at Panoply said...

Love your features, love your recap (you & your daughter both look beautiful and those monogrammed cookies - oh, so Southern!). Thanks for the party, and I hope you have a great week!
Rita

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Where, where, where in Fairhope? Do tell! Love the party and the pop-out belly!

Unknown said...

everyone is expanding! lol :) Thanks for hosting us and best of luck, tons of sales, much happiness!

Doreen said...

Oops, my picture didn't load for my Cakeshop Towel Holder Makeover. If you delete the link, I can try linking up again. Thanks!

Sarah said...

Linda, congratulations on the wonderful news for your family with the expected baby and for the new space in Fairhope. I hear that town is a wonderful place.

Chloe Crabtree said...

Congratulations on your upcoming arrival! I am sure you have been told before, but being a grandmother is the greatest thing ever! Thanks for hosting the party! See you next week!

Judy said...

Hi Linda! Where in Fairhope is your shop located? As you may or may not know, my son now lives in Spanish Fort and when I'm there I love going over to Fairhope....in fact we were down there this past weekend.

Next time I'm down I'll try and check it out.

Congrats on your upcoming grandbaby....your life will never be the same (and neither will your checkbook - LOL)!

Lincuden Cottage Life said...

Hi Linda! Congratulations! How exciting! Thank you for hosting today.
Rebeca

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

What exciting times for you and your family, expecting a new little girl! Those cookies for the showers were so pretty! Thanks so much for featuring my cake this week! :) ...and for hosting! ~Rhonda

Debra@CommonGround said...

Oh, Congrats, on the sweet baby on the way. Have lot's of fun!! just linked up, thanks for having us over!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting!! Congratulations!!
Tana

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Thank you so much Linda for the party and for sharing all of your family excitement with the new baby coming!
XO Barbara

Creations By Cindy said...

Great features Linda. What a precious picture of you and your daughter. Nothing like feeling that sweet baby kick and move. Love the name Sadie! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Curtains in My Tree said...


hi and hello

thanks for always being here

Sam - Raggedy Bits said...

Such lovely news that you had a wonderful baby shower for your new grandbaby on the way!! Such a lovely photo of you and your daughter!! Congratulations!
Thank you so much for hosting! Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week :-)

Deanies Stash said...

Linda, how exciting that you will be a grandma soon! You will love it. Thank you for the party.

xo Dianne

Beachwood Place LLC said...

Congrats to all! Those cookies look scrumptious! So pretty too! Thanks so much for featuring my hall tree! Have a great week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails