Monday, July 18, 2016

Show and Share No. 322

 It's that time again y'all!!!
It's time to SHOW and SHARE what you have been up to. My days have been spent on the road pickin' for the shop and upcoming shows. This week, I am busy pricing all the goodies and that is the part that I don't enjoy. Thank you for coming by to party with us, it means so much to us here at Coastal Charm.
                                                                            Blessings,
                                                                               Linda
Features from last week...
                                                                Cindy @Edith & Evelyn

                                                             Carol @The Red Painted Cottage

                                                                Wanda @Just Vintage Home

                                                                 Trisha @American Honey Home

                                        I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.



23 comments:

Emily@2dishingdivas.com said...

Linda, thanks so much for hosting! Have a fabulous week!

Unknown said...

How cool is it that going picking is part of your job?! You're living the life, Linda! Thanks so much for hosting each week! Cynthia

Calypso In The Country said...

Sounds like fun! Thanks for hosting and enjoy your week!
Shelley

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Hope your show preparations go well! :) Thanks for hosting! ~Rhonda

French pretties said...

Thanks for hosting Linda. Hugs. Monika

Chloe Crabtree said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope your week is great!

Stacey said...

Hi Linda! Thanks for the linky today. :)

thepaintedapron.com said...

Love that pickup Linda! Thanks for the Monday fun!
Jenna

Trisha said...

Thank you so much for featuring my picnic!! Have a great week!

~Trisha

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

Thanks for the feature! I'm humbled. And I was in excellent company!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Linda for hosting Show and Share 322. Love visiting, love joining in.
Joy

Debra@CommonGround said...

thanks for having us over, Linda!

Carol @ The Red Painted Cottage said...

Thank you for the feature, Linda, and for hosting this great party! Enjoy the rest of your week. :)

Unknown said...

Just a pickin' and a grinnin'! :) Thanks for hosting us Linda, always a great party!

Pam Richardson said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda! Have a wonderful week! Pam @ Everyday Living

Unknown said...

Edith and Evelyn's staircase? The best! Thank for hosting Linda and blessings to you,
Patti

Unknown said...

Holy smokes Linda what a great party! Thanks for hosting. I hope you have a lovely week.

xoxo,
Sarah @ Gypsy Girl Revivals.

Rita C at Panoply said...

Gosh, Linda, I love that garden decor Wanda has assembled - so cute! Thank you for having us in to share and show! I hauled in a bunch of stuff for this week, lol.
Rita C at Panoply

Be Colorful Coastal said...

Fun features I especially liked Wanda's repurposed items. Beautiful pictures and an easy writing voice always draw me in and who doesn't like to repurpose? I also enjoyed some of the link ups today.
Thank you for hosting. I used to do this on my other blog and I know it is a lot of work.
Pamela

xinex said...

Fun features! Thanks for hosting!...Christine

Creations By Cindy said...

Great features Linda. Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you Linda for hosting. Hope your week is awesome!

xo Dianne

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Linda, thanks so much for hosting another lovely party!

Related Posts with Thumbnails