Monday, December 7, 2015

Show and Share No.291

 Welcome to Show and Share!
It means so much to me, that you have taken the time to come by for a visit. If, you are sharing here at the party, please be sure to visit some of your neighbors while you are here at the party. Do you have your home all ready for the holidays? I don't!! I know that's hard to believe, but this gal has been super busy with my shop, so our halls are patiently waiting to be decked out. I hope to have it all done by the end of the week, but it will be super simple this year. Last week at the party, I mentioned  that I had some exciting news to share and did you hear what my news was? Coastal Charm Interiors is growing like a weed, we now have a second location, here on the Alabama gulf coast. We moved into The Rusty Rooster (located in Satsuma, AL.), last week. Our space is very small, but we are hoping to get a larger space in the future. You can click here, to view some photos of what we look like at the ROOSTER. Hope you all have a wonderful week.
                                                             Blessings,
                                                                Linda
Recap from last week...
                                      I shared some Christmas décor from 2014.

                                             Here we are in our new space.

                                          I was really pleased with how this tiny
                                          corner came together (small is not always
                                          a bad thing). You can click here to follow
                                          The Rusty Rooster on Facebook.

Features from last week...
                                                Jody @Southern Seazons

                                               Elizabeth @Rustic Maple

                                             Emily @My So Called DIY Blog

                                               Margaret @Décor and Dine
Pin It

                       I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.
  



26 comments:

southern seazons said...

Linda,
Thank you so much for featuring my winter bench. Thanks for the party and have a wonderful week!

Kim said...

Congratulations on the new space, Linda! Have a great week and have fun decorating.

Rita C at Panoply said...

Linda, I love Jody's bench featured, and thank you for hosting us. I wish you a successful week in retail, and a relaxing time at home in spite of all the commotion and stress the holidays can sometimes bring.
Rita

Debra@CommonGround said...

LOVE all the Christmas Inspiration, Linda. thanks so much for hosting!

Artsy VaVa said...

Congratulations on the expansion of Coastal Charm Interiors! One of these days I'm going to get to visit!!! Thank you so much for hosting the party. I hope you have a great week.

Vel Criste said...

Lovin' all the features! Thank you for hosting Linda!

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Thanks for hosting!
Blessings,
Cindy

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Thanks so much, Linda! Have a cheery week!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting each week!!

Hugs,
Deb

Lynda Brandly said...

Congratulations, Linda! Wish you were close enough that I could shop your beautiful space. Love and blessings for much success!
Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Congratulations Linda for your new venue - I had a look, wonderfully presented collection of your stock. Thank you too Linda for Show and Share 291.

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Hi Linda - your shop looks absolutely charming! Loved the features this week, of course. Thanks for hosting! Jane

Pat @ bringingfrenchcountryhome said...

Hey Linda! How exciting to be opening a new shop.Congrats! Wish I lived closer so I could check it out in person. Thanks for hosting; I always enjoy your blog! Pat @ bringingfrenchcountryhome.

Unknown said...

Congrats to a second shop! That's big news and I know you are so happy!

lfrykman said...

Thanks for hosting another great party! Found tons of new projects I want to try out! Would love for you to join my holiday link party on my blog every Friday night 9pm PST (midnight EST) #merryblogmas

thepaintedapron.com said...

Can't wait to visit the Rusty Rooster Linda! Have a great week decorating!
Jenna

Pamela said...

Wow Linda! Congrats on a second location. I will have to look up to see where it is at. Maybe if I am lucky it is on our way to Ga. Thanx for the party. Happy to linking up this week!:)

Sarah said...

Congratulations on the new venue. All the best!
Thanks for hosting each week. Love the inspiration here!

Emily@2dishingdivas.com said...

Thank you so much for hosting! This was my first time here; I'll definitely be back next week!

Katie Mansfield said...

Thanks so much for hosting. Congratulations on your new space. I wish I were closer so I could go shopping.
Have a wonderful week.
Katie

Unknown said...

I am sure there is an interesting story behind the name Rusty Rooster - if not there should be lol. Thanks for hosting us and I hope your week and your treasure hunts & sales are awesome!

Abby said...

Thank you for hosting Show and Share!

Unknown said...

congratulations Linda and thank you so much for the feature. i am so glad I found your blog. Love coming by and seeing what everyone is up to. Have a great day!

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello beautiful! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party! Please take a moment and stop by our party that goes until Friday @ 7 pm. We love to pin and tweet every creation that comes to the party! Happy Holidays! Lou Lou Girls

Rustic Maple Elizabeth said...

Thanks so much for the feature and thanks for hosting! Congratulations on your second location.

Deanies Stash said...

Linda, thank you for hosting each week. Wishing you an awesome week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails