Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Show and Share No. 292

 It's that time again...it's time to pull out your best and Show and Share here at Coastal Charm!
I am happy that you have decided to come over and join my weekly party, without you, there would be no party. I hope that you are enjoying this wonderful holiday season. Here at my nest, I have been decorating for the holidays, but I have also been decorating our family room, since we have just finished the makeover we did in there. Just let me say this, I am IN LOVE with how our new room looks. It's like getting an early Christmas gift. I am going to try to have a Christmas Home Tour up by Tuesday night, so I hope that you will drop by for another visit with me.
                                                                  Blessings,
                                                                     Linda

                                          Here is our 2015 Christmas chalkboard.

                                        My new wreath from West Elm, found
                                        the perfect place to hang, here on our
                                                              chalkboard.

                                           This is a peek of our room makeover...
                                                          more to come soon.

Features from last weeks party...
                                                  Lynda @Gates of Crystal

                                                        Robin @Happy At Home

                                                 Jamie @Anderson and Grant
                                                        Margaret @Décor and Dine

                                                      Poppy @With a Dash of Color

                                               Karen @A House Full of Sunshine
Pin It

                       I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.
  



29 comments:

Sharon @ Blue Willow House said...

Linda, thanks for hosting and love the features from last week. sb

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

What a sweet surprise, Linda! Thanks for the feature :) Have a lovely week! Hugs, Poppy

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Your chalkboard looks beautiful with the new wreath...can't wait to see all of the makeover! Thanks so much for hosting, Linda!

Calypso In The Country said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great week!
Shelley

Unknown said...

Thank you for the party, Linda. I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas!

S H Elliott said...

Thank you so much for the link party...and the opportunity to meet new bloggers! Merry Christmas. Sheila

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you, always, Linda for hosting Show and Share (now no. 292 !!! ). Looking forward to your next post of your newly decorated family room.

Vel Criste said...

Lovely features! Thank you for hosting Linda!

Jamie | anderson + grant said...

Thank you so much for including my rocking horse in your features, today. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

thepaintedapron.com said...

Merry Merry Linda! Looking forward to seeing more of your room makeover! I loved Poppy's terrarium vignette too~ Thanks for letting us party with you!
Jenna

Lynda Brandly said...

Linda, thanks so much for featuring our family room this week! So many fun features this week! Thanks for hosting!
love and blessings~
Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Your Christmas decorating is looking good.
Thanks for the party.
Have a wonderful week.
Denise

Debra@CommonGround said...

LOVE that Christmas chalkboard, Linda! have a great week!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Love your chalkboard and that fabulous chippy mirror! Thanks so much for hosting, Linda.

Emily@2dishingdivas.com said...

Thanks for hosting a great party! Have a wonderful week!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Love the chalkboard! Thanks for hosting!!

Hugs,
Deb

Unknown said...

All is so beautiful Linda. Thank you for hosting.
Blessings,
Patti

Unknown said...

Thanks for the feature Linda, what a great surprise. Love your chalkboard!

Unknown said...

wonderful party :) enjoy your week!

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Thank you for throwing such a fun blog party! I can't wait to see your tour! Have a wonderful evening.

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Hi Linda! Loving your pretty chalkboard and new wreath! Of course, you've chosen fabulous features this week as well. Thanks a bunch for hosting your week gala. Jane

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello sweet lady! I appreciate you hosting each week, thank you! Please stop by our party that until Friday @7. We love to party with you and we pin and tweet everything! Happy Holidays! Lou Lou Girls

Abby said...

Thank you for hosting!

Home Chic Club said...

Everything is so beautiful Linda. Thank you for hosting.
Vesna - Home Chic Club

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Linda, stunning features this week! Thanks so much for hosting.

The Fancy Shack said...

I can't wait to see your new room and Christmas tour Linda! What wonderful features this week, thank you for hosting. Merry Christmas!
Kimberlee

Deanies Stash said...

Linda, looking forward to your Christmas house tour. Thank you for hosting!

Dianne

Artsy VaVa said...

I love the chalkboard. And, I think I may have to try and make that wreath! Thank you for hosting the party.

Curtains in My Tree said...

I love the old chippy mirror that would look great on my chippy white cabinet in my kitchen


Merry Christmas ' Janice

Related Posts with Thumbnails