Monday, July 27, 2015

Show and Share No.272

 Here we are, wrapping up the last week of July.
My goodness y'all this summer is just flying by. I would like to thank all of you, that prayed for me last week, and I happy to report that my test/surgery went fine. Last week was super busy for me, so I never had time to sit down and write a post, but I did take time to share on Facebook and Instagram, so this week I will recap a few things from FB and IG. Thanks for partying with me, here at Show and Share.
                                                                Blessings,
                                                                   Linda
Recap from last week...

                                     A huge shipment of jewelry arrived at the
                                     shop, so that meant Mr.CC got to work and
                                     made me three "driftwood" jewelry displays.

                                   I went with Mr.CC to view some homes for
                                   a client. One of the homes, you just might be
                                   familiar with. Have you seen this shiplap wall
                                                   and big red arrow lately?

                                        Well, how about this old wagon wheel?
                                        Any guesses on where this house might
                                                           be located at?
                                               ON IG and FB I gave a hint...
                                           so you might want to check there.

                                       Today is a BIG DAY at our house.
                                   We are celebrating our 30th anniversary!
                                   We might look a tad bit different (hehe),
                                   than we did 30 years ago, but we are still
                                   enjoying each other every day!!!!! I am one
                                   lucky gal, that this man said "I do" to me on
                                                                  7/27/85.

Features from last week...

                                                Betsy @My Salvaged Treasures

                                                      Patti @Old Things New

                                               Judy @Judy Hanks Pimperl  

                                                   Virginia @Artsy VaVa
 Pin It

                       I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.
   
 



48 comments:

Kim said...

Happy 30th and thanks for the party! :)

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Hi Linda! Congrats on your big anniversary! Thanks for Show & Share!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Happy Anniversary!! Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Deb

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Happy 30th anniversary! Jack is such a sweetie to build you those fabulous jewelry displays. I've been repurposing a few myself! Thanks so much, Linda for hosting and for featuring my salt and pepper shaker necklaces.

Unknown said...

Beautiful features Linday - and a huge congratulations on 30 years - what a milestone - you both look fabulous !!!
Thanks so much for the party
xxx

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary to you and the Mr.! Two parties for you today! :D Thanks for hosting!

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party, and Happy Anniversary!

Vel Criste said...

Happy 30th you two!! God bless and love all that new jewelry and display too! Thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

Hi Linda how are you feeling? Thank you for the party

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Oh, how exciting! You must have been a child bride! Happy Anniversary wishes to you both, and many, many more happy years to come!!!

Judy Pimperl said...

Hey Linda! Thanks for featuring my blue bowl!!! I just took it to the shop a couple of days ago.
I'm in LOVE with those jewelry display stands that Mr. CC made...he needs to make some to sell. I saw a couple of people trying to find prices on one of them!
Happy, Happy Anniversary. 30 is a big one but it probably feels like it's flown by because you two are so good together...that's the way it is with me and my hubby. God was looking out for us when he gave us good men, wasn't He? Y'all celebrate BIG!
Judy
judypimperl.blogspot.com

Rita C at Panoply said...

Linda, first of all, I'm happy your results of the test were fine. THat's always a 'hold your breath' feeling until you get the answers. Secondly, congratulations on 30 years! That's just such an accomplishment these days, and I'm happy you're still having fun - it sure looks like it.
Oh my - I love the S&P necklaces, and that succulent in a brick - both so cleverly cute! Your jewelry has me drooling, I must say. Need to hop over on IG and resolve that house mystery. Have a great week, and thank you for hosting us.
Rita

thepaintedapron.com said...

Happy Anniversary Linda! Ours is Wed and we're going to the coast for a long weekend, alone for a change! I am crazy over those salt and pepper necklaces and I loved Judy's bowl finds~ Thanks for the party and enjoy the week!
Jenna

LuAnn said...

Hi Linda! Congratulations on your 30th anniversary! My husband and I celebrated ours on June 1st. It's also nice to read you are doing fine...Thanks for hosting your party!
Have a lovely week!
LuAnn ;)

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Thank you for hosting Linda. Jo

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Congratulations on your 30th Wedding Anniversary Linda. Thank you for Show and Share 272. Have a wonderful week.

Mila said...

Congratulations! :)

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you are celebrating in style! Thanks for hosting this wonderful party!

mamasmercantile said...

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary, wishing you both many more happy years together.

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Thanks so much for hosting! And Happy Anniversary! :) ~Rhonda

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Love the kitchen.
Much blessings on your 30th Anniversary, it is quite a milestone and wishing you both many, many more years of happiness! Last Feb. 25th we celebrated our 40th!
Thank you for the party too.
FABBY

Donna Wilkes said...

Thanks for hosting! Happy anniversary.

Joanne said...

Have a lovely anniversary! Thank you for the wonderful inspiration on your blog and Show and Share.

Joanne @ Sea Glass Cottage

http://www.seaglasscottagegulf.blogspot.com

Cecilia said...

Linda,
First of all, congratulations on 30 years! That is wonderful! I'm also very glad everything went well for you.
Thank you so much for hosting. Looking forward to checking out the features and new party links!
hugs,
Cecilia

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Linda, I love the new jewelry in your shop and especially the bracelets. Happy Anniversary and thanks for hosting.
Hugs,
Sherry
ps: I recently had lunch with our friend Rhonda from Blue Creek Home. What a sweet lady.

Lynda Brandly said...

Happy anniversary, Linda! and thanks for the party!
Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

Debra@CommonGround said...

so glad things went well with your tests, have a wonderful anniversary, Linda! and thanks so much for having us over to party!

Artsy VaVa said...

Happy anniversary to you and Mr. CC! I hope you enjoy 30 more wonderful years together.
Thank you so much for featuring my sugar mold and for hosting the party. Have a great week.

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Happy Anniversary to YOU and Mr. CC and best wishes for another 30! :)

Sam - Raggedy Bits said...

Thank you for hosting and for having me! Happy Anniversary to you both and hope you have enjoyed your celebration!

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Happy Anniversary.
Thanks for the party.
Have a wonderful week.
Denise

CD Loken said...

Happy Anniversary, Linda! Thank you so much for hosting on your VERY special day!!

Unknown said...

such beautiful jewelry! thanks for hosting us!

Jane, Naples, Florida said...

Happy Anniversary to a beautiful couple! Enjoy your special day!

Jane
Flora Doora

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow, 30 years is a great milestone! I absolutely love, love the jewelry in the first pictures. Where can I get some? I live in NY!

Our Hopeful Home said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys look pretty good to me:) Thanks for hosting.
xoKathleen

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

Congratulations on your 30th and thank you for another great blog party! I'm looking forward to browsing through all the shared ideas!

Maria@sewtravelinspired said...

Congratulations on your 30th wedding anniversary! I wish you many more!

Unknown said...

I know, I know! Your beach condo! I hope I'm right because I'm sure it would look great there. Thank you for hosting and thank you for sharing my French "touched" kitchen. You are are best Linda!
Happy Anniversary you two,
Patti

Pamela said...

Happy anniversary Linda! So glad to be able to party this week.

Unknown said...

LOVE today's shares and CONGRATS on your anniversary! Thanks!

K&B by the Sea said...

Wow, love all the great jewelry! And it's all displayed so nicely - your hubby did a great job building the stands for you :-) Happy Anniversary!

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello beautiful! I’m thrilled to be a part of your party. I hope you get a chance to stop by our party. We would love to party with you twice! Lou Lou Girls

Deanies Stash said...

Happy Anniversary!! Good news that your test/surgery went well. Have a great week!

Curtains in My Tree said...

Congratulations

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Happy Anniversary! Yes -- sadly the summer is flying by -- wish winter would do the same lol. Thanks for hosting.

Parlor Room Ponderings said...

Happy Anniversary!! Thank you for the party! Diane

BeachGypsy said...

happy happy anniversary y'all!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails