Sunday, July 19, 2015

Show and Share No.271

 Now what's up with this?
Show and Share is a Monday party, so why is it starting on Sunday? Well, this old gal is having a test/surgery Monday morning, so I thought I better get the party rolling early. I have put this procedure off for awhile now, so I finally broke down and schedule it, so I could get it behind me. Prayers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for coming by and being a part of Show and Share, and please be sure to invite your friends to the party, the more the merrier!!
                                                            Blessings,
                                                               Linda

Features from last week...
                                                   Pam @Everyday Living

                                                  Jenna @The Painted Apron

                                               Marsha @Marsha's Creekside Creations

                                                   Nicki @T-shirts and Jeans

       Pin It

                       I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.
   



33 comments:

Kim said...

Sending prayers and positive thoughts, for sure. Thanks for the early party.

Rita C at Panoply said...

Prayers for you & your medical team handling all aspects of your procedure, Linda. It would have been just as easy to not even host this week, but in true Southern style, you make your readers a priority. A truly, fine hostess!
Rita

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

I will keep you in my thoughts and wish you all the best for tomorrow, Linda!
Thank you for hosting!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Prayers are going your way my friend. I'm sure everything will turn out just fine.
Thank you for having the party up for us.
Hugs,
FABBY

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Linda, we'll be praying for you! Thank you for hosting! Hope your surgery and recovery go very well! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Judy Pimperl said...

Praying for you, my friend. Let me know if you or hubby need anything. I'm just a phone call away.
Great features at the party this week! Congrats to our friend, Jenna! She always does "feature worthy" things...and that red door...oh my goodness, and that industrial cart...they're all great!
I'm sharing my old bowls, and still trying to decide if I want to keep one or not...
Judy

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Prayers for you! Thanks for the party!!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks for the party!! Sending prayers...
Hugs,
Deb

kimberleyalice1961 said...

Prayers are on their way to you! Wishing you all the best Linda!!!

Home Chic Club said...

Linda, I'll be praying for you! Thank you for hosting!
xoxo

thepaintedapron.com said...

My fingers and toes are crossed for you Linda, and knowing you, the worst part will be not being able to spend your day fluffing your shop and creating treasures! Thanks for featuring my cupcakes, I am so thrilled! Love love that red door too~ many prayers and good thoughts going out to you Linda...
Jenna

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Thanks for hosting! Prayers that all goes well with your surgery, and that the test results are good! ~Rhonda

Vel Criste said...

God Bless you on your test/surgery tomorrow Linda!

Lynda Brandly said...

Praying for you, Linda!
love and blessings~
Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

Pam Richardson said...

Linda,

Prayer that your surgery/tests go well tomorrow! Thank you for featuring my sunflower post and for hosting your party each week!!

Blessings,
Pam (www.everydayliving.me)

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Good for you Linda for making that appointment and taking care of business. Praying for you today and tomorrow and the tomorrows after.

Thank you for Show and Share 271 Linda.

Hugs.

Betty said...

Prayers for you and your family, Linda. Thanks for hosting the party!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

I'll keep you in my thoughts today.

French pretties said...

Bonjour Linda. Thanks for hosting this party! Monika

Artsy VaVa said...

Praying that all goes well with your procedure this morning and for a speedy recovery.

Debra@CommonGround said...

praying all goes well, Linda. take care and get some rest! thanks for having us over!

Unknown said...

Prayers for a successful procedure and speedy recovery coming your way. Take care.

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Thank you so much for the party Linda! have a great week!
XO Barbara

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Sending good thoughts and prayers out your way, Linda. Thanks so much for hosting.

Unknown said...

Positive thoughts and speedy recovery!

Unknown said...

Well your procedure must be over by now and I hope you are resting well. Thanks for hosting dear lady and have a great week!
Patti

Sam - Raggedy Bits said...

Sending BIG hugs all the way from Australia! Hope all goes well! Thank you for hosting and for having me once again :-)

Deanies Stash said...

Prayers being sent up for you! Hope you have an easy recovery and great results.

Hugs,
Dianne

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello beautiful! I’m thrilled to be a part of your party.We will be praying for you. I hope you get a chance to stop by our party. We would love to party with you twice! Lou Lou Girls

Curtains in My Tree said...

Well so i'm not the only one who puts off procedures?
You will be glad when it's over and off your mind.
I will be thinking of you for sure

Marsha said...

Thanks for hosting the party, Linda. Hope you're keeping cool with a bay or beach breeze...so hot in Alabama right now.

Nicki said...

Thoughts and prayers Linda!! Thank you so much for hosting and featuring my living room!

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Linda, thanks for hosting, and best of luck with your surgery and recovery! So nice of you to host under these circumstances!

Related Posts with Thumbnails