Monday, April 20, 2015

Show and Share No.258

 I have just survived seven long days of rain here on the gulf coast.
Yes, you heard that correctly, it rained for one entire week!!! I am a HUGE fan of sunshine, so this ole gal has been going nuts, without it. Thank goodness, it's over! During all this rain, I have been busy re-doing my cottage and creating some merchandise for my shop space. Today, I will be bringing in a lot of new merchandise and doing a re-do there. I will be sure to do a post about it later this week, so be sure to check back in with me. Now, let's see what you have been up to this past week.
                                                               Blessings,
                                                                  Linda
Recap from last week...

                                                 I took y'all on a shopping trip, so if
                                                 you missed this fun trip, click here.

                                              I also shared what will happening in my
                                                   foyer. You can get that info here!
                                        
Features from last weeks party!!!

                                                     Betsy @My Salvaged Treasures

                                                    Lisa @2 Perfection Décor

                                            Pamela @Flower Patch Farmhouse

                                                    Traci @Coastalpines
                                                 
Pin It
I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm...so come on over and join me there!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.



27 comments:

Rita C at Panoply said...

Hi Linda, I hope your week is starting off on a good foot. I love your ideas for your foyer. Thanks for taking the time to host us, and feature some great talent out there.
Rita C at Panoply

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting, I always enjoy your features. :)

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

Great features, Linda! Thanks for hosting!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hope the rain makes everything lush and that the water tanks are full. Thanks Linda for Show and Share 258. Have a great week, looking forward to seeing pictures of your shop space.
Joy

Donna Wilkes said...

Rain all week here with the topper of a small tornado last night - very rare here. Thanks for hosting.

Betty said...

Around here, every day without rain is a special gift. Here's hoping your sunshine sticks around. Thanks for hosting the party.

Kim said...

Thanks for the party! I love that carrot, so sweet for spring!

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Hi Linda...thank you so much for the party! I think we are just now getting some of your rain but it is all good. Spring is finally sprung! Wishing you a wonderful week!
XO Barbara

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!

Hugs,
Debbie

Trisha said...

Thanks for the lovely party!

~Trisha

Pamela said...

thank you so much for the feature! It is always a treat. Send some rain our way in dry ol' California, we need it desperately.

thepaintedapron.com said...

Thanks for the party Linda, and yes, rain rain stay away!!
Jenna

Artsy VaVa said...

We've had a week of rain too, Linda, and I've had enough! I think you saw the picture on my Facebook page of the creek running across my road. It's finally sunny today, thank heavens!
Thanks for hosting the party!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for hosting a wonderful party!! So glad you can get out and enjoy the sun!!

Debra@CommonGround said...

what a bummer to be at the beach and have it rain the entire time! thanks for having us over to party, Linda!

Rustic Maple Elizabeth said...

Thanks for hosting. Those are lovely features. Hopefully all that rain will help your grass and gardens in drier times.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Can you send some of your rain out to California? Thanks so much for hosting Linda and for featuring my stenciled BINGO boards.

Amber ~ The French Pressed Home said...

No kidding about the rain! I was beginning to think about building an ark! Great party this week! Lots of goodies to look at. :)

Sweet Tea N ' Salty Air said...

Hi there, thanks so much for hosting, love that lil red table. I am so drawn to little tables for some reason. We too are going to hit rainy season soon.....Hope you see sun soon Lisa@ Sweet tea N' Salty Air

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I love all the shell items. I can't wait to start decorating with them too.
Thanks for the party.
Have a lovely week.
FABBY

Lisa @ 2Perfection Decor said...

Thank you so much Linda for featuring our Coastal Guest Bedroom. All The best!
~Lisa

LJ said...

Thank you for hosting Linda! Hope you get some sunshine there soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda, so happy to be here today and thank you for hosting. We have had lots of rain too. Been trying to get the deck painted but the rain won't let us. xo

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello cute lady! I love stopping by each week to party with you. It would be amazing if you would stop by our party. We Pin and Tweet Everything! Lou Lou Girls

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Hi, Linda; Sounds like you've been getting the weather we usually have in the Pacific Northwest this time of year! Days of it can drive a girl crazy. Thanks so much for hosting this party.

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi Linda, Love Betsy's Bingo. What a talented gal! Thanks for the party.
hugs,
Jann

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for letting a new blogger link up here. I hope the sun comes out there soon! Kimberley @ Seasideave.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails