Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Show and Share No.241

It's that time again, time for my weekly Show and Share Party. I have so much fun every week visiting with all of you and getting inspired with all the neat things that y'all share here. Linky parties are a good place to get inspired and it's also a great way to meet new people. So, while you are here, please be sure to visit around, because that's what makes these parties so much fun! I am happy to have you here and I hope that you are happy to be here. Today, I will start wrapping my gifts. Have you wrapped yours yet? After I finish that, I hope to get crafty and make a few ornaments. I will be posting on Instagram what I am making, so be sure to follow me there. Okay, let's get this party rolling!!
                                                                   Blessings,
                                                                      Linda
Recap from last week...

                                               I shared a look at my dining room
                                               and how I added to my décor without
                                                            removing anything.
                
                                             My large dough bowl is now ready for the
                                             holidays. Click here to view the entire room.

                                             New this year at Coastal Charm...
                                                       A Hot Cocoa Bar!!!


                                             Click here to view more photos of
                                                              my new bar.

Features from last week...
                                                Robin @Happy At Home

                                                      Doreen @Hymns and Verses

                                            Pamela @From My Front Porch To Yours

                                                          Mallori @Vintage Finds


 Pin It

If you are featured here at SHOW AND SHARE...please be sure to grab my starfish featured button for your blog.
 
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/
 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.

32 comments:

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting Linda! I love the touches to your dining room, and the features this week are wonderful. Hope you have a great week!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party LInda !
Hope you have a wonderful week
xox

Curtains in My Tree said...

Lots to look at , I Just love seeing all the Decorations for Christmas that others have posted
Thanks for having the time for us at this busy time of the year.
I have enjoyed your blog all year

Rita C at Panoply said...

Thank you, Linda, for hosting us all again. :)

Rob Hunt said...

Hi Linda, thank you for Show and Share. Great Christmas decorations.
Rob

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Linda for Show and Share no. 241. Enjoyed your posts all week. Great features. I wrapped presents last night. Next job (late too) is writing Christmas cards. Have a great week.
Joy

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Thanks so much for hosting Linda...have a great week!

Vel Criste said...

Thank you for hosting Linda!!!!

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Great features, Linda! Thanks so much for hosting!

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Thank you so much Linds for hosting! Wonderfully inspiring holiday features this week.
XO Barbara

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party and for your visit and kind words!

Hugs,
Deb

Mallori said...

Thank you for featuring my Christmas foyer this week, Linda! Have a Merry Christmas.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Pretty holiday features today.
Thank you for the party.
Happy holiday season.
FABBY

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Linda, I love all the whimsical touches you made in your Christmas decor this year. Makes me smile!
All the best for a JOYous Christmas!

thepaintedapron.com said...

Hi Linda! Your Hot Cocoa Bar is the cutest one I've seen! And I love the mantels you featured this week~ you sound organized! I've still got shopping and wrapping to do~ thanks so much for the party today~
Jenna

Donna Wilkes said...

I may have to have a hot chocolate bar for Christmas Eve! Thanks for hosting. there are some amazing links here.

Artsy VaVa said...

Thanks for hosting the party Linda. Have a great week.

Jane@Cottage at the Crossroads said...

Linda, I love that skinny-legged snowman on the shutter at your hot cocoa bar! So cute! I linked up my vintage Santa pitcher so you could see it!

Unknown said...

Beautiful features ALL! I do love this time of the year. I hope your days leading up to Christmas will be filled with wonder and joy!
Blessings,
Patti

Unknown said...

Love the tinsel tree! Thanks for hosting us!

alissa {33shadesofgreen} said...

Thanks for hosting this great party, Linda! It looks like there are lots of great links to check out. Have a very Merry Christmas!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Great features!...lots of wonderful holiday inspiration!...Thanks for hosting Linda.

Pamela said...

Love your Cocoa bar Linda! I have one this year as well. Need to get on the ball and take pics. Thanx for the feature and the awesome party.

Debra@CommonGround said...

so much great Christmas inspiration! Don't remind me...wrapping the gifts, I need to get started. Thanks so much for hosting, Linda!

Debra said...

Thanks for hosting hun, I hope you have a great week. :-)

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Your home looks lovely Linda! I love that dough bowl all decked out :) Thanks for hosting!! Laurel

Noble Vintage said...

Thank you so much for the feature, Linda! :)

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello beautiful! What a great party, and I love being a part of it. Please come and join our party. We would love to party with you. Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

Kyla - House Of Hipsters said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Hope you are having a great week! Kyla @ http://houseofhipsters.com/

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

Thanks for sharing my vintage message board and advent candles. Merry Christmas, Linda!

Robin Johnson said...

Oh My! What a surprise! Thank you so much for featuring my little white church in your features round up this week. You've made my day!!

Anonymous said...

Linda, Thank you for hosting! I've been away from the blogging world for over a year, and it's so great to see all that I've been missing! Liz from www.HomeToCottage.com (formerly known as DecorateWithaLittleBit.com)

Related Posts with Thumbnails