Monday, September 22, 2014

Show and Share No.229

Hey y'all...it's finally FALL!!! We are having some cooler temps here on the Alabama gulf coast, and I am lovin' it! I am still very busy getting ready for the two upcoming shows, that I will be participating in next month. I think I have lost count, on how many boxes that I have boxed up, this week. I should have plenty of merchandise, but just hoping my customers, like my goodies, as much as I do. Now, it's time to see what you have been up too.
                                                     Blessings,
                                                        Linda


                                 Some loot from a local estate sale.

                                I will have a lot of farmhouse items.

                             Also, you will find a good variety of vintage glam.


Let's check out what caught my eye from last weeks party...
                                                    Rita @Panoply

                                             Lauren @Bless'er House

                                         Elizabeth @Just Following Jesus

                                         Betsy @My Salvaged Treasures

  Pin It

If you are featured here at SHOW AND SHARE...please be sure to grab my starfish featured button for your blog.
 
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/
 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.

36 comments:

Artsy VaVa said...

Wow! I'm the first one at the party. That never happens! Thank you for hosting, Linda. I know you are busy getting ready for your upcoming shows! Have a great week.

elizabeth said...

Thanks so much for featuring my post!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Great features Linda...thanks so much for hosting!

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Hi Linda...thank you so much for the party! Wow what great items you have...wish I was closer would love to stop by and look through all of your goodies! Wishing you a wondreful week and a beautiful start to the autumn!
XO Barbara

Cristina Garay said...

Thanks for hosting us, Linda! You're going to do great in your upcoming shows, I love your finds!

Blue Creek Home said...

Good morning busy lady! I love your Estate sale finds.
I honestly hope your house looks like mine right now - I clean and then immediately make another mess. I wish I could rent the trailer now so I could move things on out of here!
Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks in Franklin!
Rhonda

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks Linda for Show and Share no. 229.
Joy

Rita C at Panoply said...

Hi Linda, what to my pleasant surprise to see my barn sale preview on the features - thank so much! Like, you, I hope others like our treasures as much as we do! Good news is we're ready; bad news is I keep wanting to pack more! Best of luck to you - you have two fabulous markets (location, location, location).
Thanks for hosting - I love your hospitality. And Happy Fall!
Rita

Leslie said...

so many great things in your shop!!! Can't wait to get see what everyone's been doing. thanks for hosting.

White Lace and Promises said...

Wow! I love all your treasure and would love to come pick through your stuff. I'm afraid I'd need a truck if I took all I like. Love that suitcase. It's in great shape. I hope you do well and so looking forward to cooler temps in Georgia.

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Great features, Linda!

Hope you have all kinds of successful sales at your shows coming up!

Thanks for hosting!

Junkchiccottage said...

Great features and lots of great inspiration this week. I am not in the party this week but just love to visit all of those that are. So I want to thank you Linda for doing this party. It is fun and lots of great inspiration. Have a great week.
Kris

Tina said...

Love the features, Linda. Thank you for hosting.

must love junk said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda! Have a great week :)
Susan

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party!

Kiki Nakita said...

Thanks for this weeks party #229.

Sharon @ Blue Willow House said...

Thanks for hosting the party and I hope I see you at the Chapel Market in October.

Debra said...

Thanks for hosting the party, have a great week. :-)

Shannon said...

I wish I was able to hit up the shows your going to. You have some fantastic stuff. Thanks for hosting.

Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

thepaintedapron.com said...

hi Linda, I know you are busy busy, I hope to get to Chapel Market! Thanks for the party~
Jenna

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I'm sure you're going to sell out at your upcoming shows. Thanks so much Linda for featuring the dress form from my shopping adventure.

Unknown said...

Always a fun party here Linda :) Thanks for hosting us!

Unknown said...

Hi Linda - The feel of Fall is in the air and it is nice indeed. Thank you so much for hosting. Have fun getting ready for your upcoming parties.
Blessings,
Patti

Unknown said...

What lovely features. I hope you have a great week, and thanks for hosting.

Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I so wish I lived closer, I'd be at your shows in a heartbeat! Thanks so much for hosting!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a fabulous week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Revi said...

Thanks again, Linda, for a sweet party!

Deanies Stash said...

Great features! Thanks for the party. Hope you have a blessed week. Hugs, Dianne

Scribbler said...

I so much appreciate the party -- sorry I am late!

Lou Lou Girls said...

hello cute lady! it is always a pleasure to stop and party with you each week. i hope you have had a chance to stop at our party. we love having you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
happy tuesday! lou lou girls

Debra@CommonGround said...

I'm a little late to the party, thanks so much for hosting, Linda!

Trisha said...

Love the features...thanks for hosting!

~Trisha

Unknown said...

Hi Linda,
Thanks so much for the awesome party. Have a fabulous week and showing.

Home Chic Club said...

Love the features, Linda. Thank you for hosting. Have a great day!
Hugs,
Vesna

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Always love to stop by so I can be inspired at this party!!

Kyla - House Of Hipsters said...

Thanks for hosting Linda! I love your Link Up Party!

Related Posts with Thumbnails