Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Show and Share Party No.217

It's that time again, time to Show and Share here at Coastal Charm. There were so many inspiring links at the party last week and that made it really hard for me to pick some favorites to feature today. Thanks so much for joining me here. Please don't forget to have my party name with a link back to my blog, at the end of your post. By doing this, then your readers can join all of us here and party too. Okay, link up and let's get this party started!!!
                                           Blessings,
                                             Linda
Recap from last week...
                            My post about VINTAGE CHARM!!!

                                Since I posted this last week, some of
                                the merchandise that you see, have found
                                                     a new home.

                             You can click here to see more.


                   Lynn from The Vintage Nest shared her booth
                   with us at SHOP TALK...click here, if you
                                             missed it.

Features from last week...
                                     Cyndee @Restyled Junk

                                     Laurel @Chipping with Charm

                                       Meg @Oliver and Rust

                                         Jamie @Anderson and Grant

 
 

 Pin It

If you are featured here at SHOW AND SHARE...please be sure to grab my starfish featured button for your blog.
 
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/
 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button (you can find it located under my header/buttons) to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I a hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.

 After you link up here...please take a visit over to Angie's party...Knick of Time Tuesday/Vintage Style Inspiration and join her fun party too.
 

33 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party Linda!
Hope you have a wonderful week
Hugs,
Suzan

Calypso In The Country said...

Thanks so much for hosting again! Enjoy your week!
-Shelley

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I love those bird house shutters. Thanks for hosting Linda.

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

And already, a great crowd has gathered at the party! Can't wait to start clicking around and see everyone's fun entries!
Thanks!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Hope you had a lovely FD's weekend. Cute features.
Thank you for hosting this fun party Linda.
Hugs,
FABBY

Jamie | anderson + grant said...

Thanks so much for featuring my chalkboard message center. I appreciate it very much!!!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks for the party each week!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Donna Wilkes said...

Linda - thanks for hosting. Have some fun this week!

Shannon said...

I love your blog and your displays are amazing! Thanks for hosting and giving me lots of eye candy to look at!

Shannon - bohemianjunktion.com

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Thank you so much for hosting Linda! Love Pamela's beautiful wainscoting!!!
XO Barbara

Pamela said...

Thank you so much for the feature Linda! Have a wonderful week.

Village Antiiques Mall said...

Hi Linda, rarely do I link up posts from the mall but I just loved the work that was done to make a fresh booth this week. Thanks for Show and Share.
Joy

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Love Meg's bedroom! Thanks for the party, Linda.
hugs,
Jann

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features, Linda! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

thepaintedapron.com said...

oh wow, I just love those "birdhouses" from Restyled Junk Linda! How creative! Everything you have and share is always so different, I'm sure you don't hold on to anything too long~ Thanks so much for hosting this party~
Jenna

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Thank you for the great party, Linda. So much inspiration here... Cathy

Miss Kitty said...

Hi Linda! I am lovin' all the great necklaces that you are creating for your shoppes! Thanks for having your party for us today!

Faded Charm said...

Thanks for hosting each week, Linda. Hope you are enjoying Summer:-)

xoxo
Kathleen

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Linda thank you as always for hosting.

Madonna
MakeMineLemon

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Linda, Thanks so much for hosting!
Hugs,
Sherry

Unknown said...

Awesome party :) love seeing your shop! Thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

Thanks, as always, for a great party, Linda!!!!

- Brooke -

Jenise said...

Thank you for hosting Linda! I love the new weekly feature on Shop Talk!

Jenise @ diyfunideas.com

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Thank you for hosting, Linda!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Late to the party! : ) Thanks for hosting, Linda!

Julie said...

Your jewelry is amazing! And those features are really great this week, too. Thanks for hosting the party :)

Revi said...

Thanks for hosting the party, Linda!

Home Chic Club said...

Thanks so much for the lovely party Linda!
Hope you have a wonderful week
Hugs,
Vesna

Judy Pimperl said...

Hi Linda! I feel like I'm late to the party...it's huge already- which means lots of fun things to see! Thanks for hosting!
I visited your booth last week- the new look is great! Loved the funky wood fish!
Judy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting a great party! Hope you have a wonderful week.

Sincerely,
Denise & Aubrie

Bonnie said...

Thanks Linda, for all your hard work. You are a busy lady!

Great party. Love the new name.

White Lace and Promises said...

I don't know how to link back to you in my post. Can you help?

Related Posts with Thumbnails