Friday, December 14, 2012

Gotta Share

Every week at my NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY party, I see so many neat ideas, that get me inspired. At this weeks party, a came across a couple of ones, that I couldn't wait until Monday to share with y'all, so here they are. Please be sure to click on thier blog names, so you can check out the stories behind these cuties. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I will see ya at next weeks party.
                                    Blessings,
                                       Linda

                           Anita @Going a Little Coastal

 
                                       Brenda @Cottage 4C

11 comments:

Meredith @ The Laundry Can Wait said...

I don't blame you for not being able to wait and share. They are all wonderful! Have a productive and relaxed weekend!

Blessings,
Meredith

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

Thanks so much Linda for sharing my little house ornament! It was a fun project to make :)

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

That gift wrap station is brilliant! And what a cute idea for that old ironing board!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the feature Linda! Have a great weekend!
Brenda

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karena said...

Linda I really cannot believe so many bloggers come up with these great ideas, week after week. Someone should form The Bloggers Brain Trust!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Kim@todayismysome-day said...

Thank you so much Linda! What a special surprise to have my ladder featured on your blog before the weekend. And I love the ironing board so much!

Debbiedoos said...

It's pretty amazing the inspiration we see out here Linda! I am always inspired. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Some really fun ideas Linda! Love the twill wrap on the last ladder.
Hugs,
Jann

Katie Mansfield said...

That cottage is adorable.

Related Posts with Thumbnails