Thursday, October 11, 2012

Table Re-do


Hello y'all, how's everything going in your neck of the woods? Things are going great here, just super busy painting furniture, and get this, silly me bought four more pieces over the weekend. I really think all this paint, must be getting to my brain. Today, I'm sharing this table, that I did a little re-do on. I feel that this piece can be used several different ways, so let's see my ideas. How about using it in a foyer, or maybe as a sofa table. You could even use it as a desk in your home office, and better yet, she would make a wonderful kitchen table. Now, if you are a local gal, you can find her at my Cotton City Antiques location. Thanks for coming by to check out my little re-do, and HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!!!
                                           Blessings,
                                              Linda



 



Linking up to some fun parties, so come join me....
Feathered Nest Friday
POWW Party
Open House
Treasure Hunt Thursday
Potpourri Friday
Furniture Feature Friday
Saturday Nite Special
Tuesday's Treasures
MET Monday
Be Inspired Party
Transformation Tuesday

25 comments:

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Linda, It's a wonderful table and I bet it sells quickly. Sounds like you are having fun with your antique business. Thanks in advance for linking to the Open House party.

Ron said...

Great table, Linda! I enjoy your "makeovers".
Ron @ Uptown Acorn

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Very pretty makeover. Happy Fall!

Jody

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Nice table, Linda! I love the dark stained top.

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Great table, Linda! You always have some of the best transformations. I think you can call this one, sold!

Olive said...

Beautiful. Love the stained top.

Maureen Wyatt said...

I'm lovin' the simple lines on this table and the contrast with the stain on the top! ~ Maureen

Cynthia said...

This is a beautiful makeover! Love the table.

Cynthia

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Another fabulous makeover Linda, and I like the little display you created too!
I'm sure that piece will sell quickly!

Blondie's Journal said...

You are so right, Linda! You really can use this table for a lot of things. I love it! You did a wonderful job!

XO,
Jane

Donna said...

Love the table! It could be used for many things around the house.
Hugs,
Donna

Cassie Bustamante said...

i love the shape of that table! the masculine color is perfect for its sleek shape!

Leslie said...

Wow Linda! The table turned out perfect!!!! Another great job.

Stephanie said...

Looks great - I'm thinking desk!

Pamela said...

Linda loving your little table! I too can see it as a desk in a room. Thanx for partying at my place lady.

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

What a wonderful table! Great job. Thank you for sharing. Visiting from FMFPTY. Would love it if you would share this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2012/10/make-it-pretty-monday-week-18.html Hope to see you at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Anonymous said...

Linda, I love this table! I'll bet it sells quickly! Your vignette is lovely!

At The Picket Fence said...

It's just beautiful Linda! You did a great job on it! :-)
Vanessa

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

The table looks fabulous!

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Very pretty! Bet it sells fast!

Pam said...

Love the table. Know you will sell it! xo's Pam

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Cute table! I like the color.

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh this table turned out so pretty! It is just the right size to use in so many different areas.

Athena at Minerva's Garden said...

Your table is just lovely, Linda--I love the grey legs with the beautiful deep dark top--very pretty combination.

ibshell said...

Oooh, I love the color! Sweet table scape!! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails