Thursday, October 4, 2012

Easy White Pizza

Here at our house, we love pizza, but most of all, we love easy recipes. Until about a year ago, we always ordered out pizzas, not no more!!!! When we tried this super easy DIY pizza, that poor delivery guy, has no longer been seen pulling up out front, sorry fella :(  You can put together this pizza , and cook it in about 15 minutes. Okay, now let's see what's in this yummy recipe.
                                           Blessings,
                                              Linda


                                            Yum yum!!!!

                               Alfredo sauce...I use Classico...it's
                                 tasty and it comes in this cute
                                          mason jar!!!

                    You will need spinach, artichoke hearts, and
                                shredded mozzarella cheese.

                             I like to keep these grilled chicken
                                  chunks on hand...another
                                          ingredient.

                           Silly me...I almost forgot to tell you
                           what kind of crust I use. My favorite
                             is a Freschetta artisan thin crust.


                                Cook at 425 for 8-14 minutes.

                If you try this recipe, hope you enjoy it, as much
                                     as Mr.CC and I do.
Pin It
 
Linking up at these fun parties...
 

27 comments:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Wow this looks so yummy and easy too!! Thanks for sharing!

Stephanie said...

I love all of those ingredients - YUM!!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Linda that looks GOOD!!

JP said...

Looks like something easy to try,always looking for quick with little cleanup!

middle child said...

Looks yummy! I will be writing this recipe down and making it soon.

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Oh this recipe has all my faves on it! Love spinach and artichoke. Maybe I will make this for myself tomorrow while the hubby and kids eat their old pizza polar pie!
Have a wonderful day Linda!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

That looks great! I make my own pizza here too. I even make my own dough and crust! Tastes better than delivery and I know what is going into it.

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

Looks easy and delicious! I have been loving the thin crusts lately too. I'll have to give those a try. Great to keep on hand.

Kaybe said...

OK - I just had to pin this. It looks so good.

Athena at Minerva's Garden said...

This looks positively delicious, Linda!

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

I just pinned your recipe so I can try it Linda! Sounds wonderful!

Courtenay@Creek Line House said...

I just about ate my computer screen! I'm going to have to try this for sure!

Gail said...

Looks delicious Linda! I'm pinning it!!

WhiteWhispers2u said...

oh my daughter would be allover that! Looks easy enough for her to make herself too~Cheers Kim

Jen said...

Oh my goodness that looks so good. Enjoying your blog. I would be so happy to have you as a follower. Happy Fall~Jen

Heaven's Walk said...

Oh yummmmm!!! What a great recipe, Linda! I'm saving this one for sure! Thanks for sharing it! :)

xoxo laurie

Dianne said...

We love white pizza and this recipe sounds really great. I am going to try this next weekend for sure. Thanks so much for sharing. Dianne

Mary Jo said...

Oh my gosh that looks good, all my favorite things on one pizza!
I had to pin this to my pinterest food board. Thanks for sharing this recipe Linda.

Becca Bertotti said...

That looks delicious ... I'm taking notes of this fabulous recipe to try very soon! Thank you!

michele@Betterorganizedliving said...

Thanks for hosting!

THE FARMHOUSE PORCH said...

PINNING!! And WILL try for sure...LOVE white pizza!

♥Linsey

Mel@Mellywood's Mansion said...

Yummy!

The Tuscan Home said...

Yum, this looks absolutely delish! Thanks for sharing! XO ~Liz

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

Oh I can't wait to try it! I love alfredo, thanks for linking up, I'll be featuring it later :)
XO

Jordan said...

Oh my gosh, looks so yummy! I love different pizzas that aren't the same old pepperoni and cheese. Finding the different combinations is so fun.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Mike said...

I love pizza too. Here at my house my mom always eats the microwaveable pizza. I always try to get her to make it homemade because it's way better for you. She sometimes does but most of the time has microwaveable pizza because she's lazy. I try to even make it for her myself. I want her to eat better.

bankfishers.com said...

I made this last night and it was epic! I layered pepperoni down on the Alfredo before my spinach in my pizza though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails