Friday, March 30, 2012

French Style

I don't know about you, but I'm lovin' anything "FRENCH" in home decor these days. So, when I found this french style chair, I knew that she was coming home with me. After I got her home, I pulled out my paint brush and got to work on her. Then I added some french script burlap fabric for her rear end, now she is real BEAUTY QUEEN...don't ya think?
                                             Blessings,
                                                Linda

                                          Full view!!!
                                    Great looking back!
                           Yep...that rear end looks pretty good!
                                Now...a close-up of her back!
                              Look...I even made a little pillow
                                     for her beauty sleep!!!
If you spend some time every day on Facebook..then please come by and "LIKE" my Facebook page HERE...thanks y'all!


Pin It
Linking up here...
Miss Mustard Seed Furniture Party
Feathered Nest Friday
Vintage Inspiration Friday
Inspiration Friday
Show and Tell Friday
Saturday Nite Special
Sunday's Best Party
Creative Bloggers' Party and Hop
MET Monday
Be Inspired
POWW Furniture Party

23 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

A beauty Queen for sure. A great find!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Linda,
I love the fabric on your pretty pillow.

hugs
Sissie

Mamaw's Place said...

Gorgeous chair! I couldn't get your facebook link to work so I'm going to try to search for you.

ANNE said...

Fantastic! and I love that fabric, too!!

What a great job!

xox

Creations By Cindy said...

Linda, I love it! The fabric is so pretty and the detail of the chair is elegant. Thanks for sharing, Hugs and blessings, Cindy

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

She is a beauty Linda!! I love it!

Mary Ellen said...

Love it! Great job!

Mary Ellen
The Working Home Keeper

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I love it, Linda! That fabric is fantastic! Is that the printed burlap? I've been looking for some myself. I am going to have to make a trip to Joann's. I'll bet they have some. And, I have a coupon!

Sylvia said...

Love!!!!

Sylvia

Pamela said...

That chair is very pretty Linda!

Pam Kessler said...

Your chair is tres chic (I think - I never took French in school). Love the script fabric.

vikki said...

Great job. Love the fabric. Where did you find it?

Stephanie@New Again said...

Beautiful!!

Maria M. said...

Wow, how gorgeous! You did a fabulous job! :-)

Susan said...

That chair is a throne of glory! Beautiful!

Karena said...

Really gorgeous Linda I love how your chair is transformed by the paint as well as the fabric you chose.

Please come visit to enter the amazing Cross Bottle Giveaway!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Debra@CommonGround said...

Looks great Linda, I see that you have it in your new space from your latest post! Sounds like it will be a wonderful spot, you have such cute "stuff"!

Proper Prim said...

Gorgeous chair... love the grey and burlap together... beautiful combo.

Great job.

Tamsyn said...

Such a gorgeous chair, I love the fabric you chose!

Kathy said...

Beautiful! I love the fabric!

Cristina Garay said...

Beautiful Chair, Love the fabric!

Cassie Bustamante said...

c'est magnifique! j'aime votre chaise.

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

What a beautiful sophisticated feel!

Related Posts with Thumbnails