Thursday, March 15, 2012

Annie Sloan Chalkpaint At Montrose Marketplace

Hello ladies, I have some exciting news to share with you today. My new neighbor at Montrose Marketplace is Cottage Attitudes and they will be selling Annie Sloan Chalk Paint...so spread the word and come by this weekend for ARTS ON THE LAWN AND MARKET!!! We have some wonderful vendors, that are all ready for a great weekend...hours are 8:00-6:00...Fri./Sat/Sun. The weather is going to be perfect for getting out and checking out this new Market.
                                       Hope to see ya there,
                                                Linda

                                 Click HERE to like Montrose Marketplace on
                                                        FACEBOOK.

2 comments:

Judy said...

I've been wanting to come back down to Fairhope for a while now so when I do I'll check out your booth and your neighbor's.

Have a great weekend!
Judy

Debbiedoos said...

Cool Linda!~ FYI, I have changed over to word press. I have to readd my blog roll, which I am. Also, anyones blog roll I was on has to add my new url. http://debbie-debbiedoo.com. Thanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails